Who is worse on defense

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
And why?

Who is worse on defense 85 votes

Serpent
57%
RaganatorBigTuna_2054yossJwagghydrogohardPwf57NojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235SyndicatedGodrohrNukeMoosetiptronicMaicoñ97OurobørosJustcause102Ayden_noah1psp742ZuroRenaxqqMatty_Ice 49 votes
Bullseye
42%
BendyKaspYTKing_L0kiB34rThecurlerHoadyOZRayven5220chrisfernendezzzsxlbstverliebtSavageBreaker69BeeweeSpadeHunterpeixemacacocaptain_rogersPowerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimeGiantwalrus56BeastDadCaptainDenversCotziNONYABIZZ 36 votes

Comments

• SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★

for me both is not worse.

you asked the question, why ? I don't know much about it but can you say why serpent as your opinion?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    Bullseye
    Mainly due to the damage from crits or bleed serpent ive taken with a few champs and have really been bad hes a lot fairer of a fight
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Serpent
    I’ve taken bullseye with a lot of champs and while he’s annoying, he’s also frail.

Serpent is guaranteed massive block damage (bullseye has it too, but more counters) and a big time stall aside from using a few champs
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    Serpent
    By worse, I took it as better, and this, who would I rather not fight.

I don't know serpent's abilities or how to counter him besides Mojo. But I also haven't studied him - just autoban him until I can pull him.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    Serpent
    I’m guessing worse means more annoying and not less effective, right?

Serpent’s death immunity is such garbage, he gets power gain worse than Hyperion and regenerates like 25% of his health back when he’s already tanky as hell.

Ok then, let me bring a counter to his death immunity. LOL. Oh you silly naive summoner, his death immunity is nullify and stagger immune and has a base ability accuracy of 125%. This means there’s still a 25% chance his death immunity will completely ignore your neutralize and trigger anyway cuz why the hell not. And we all know how often 25% triggers thanks to the tenacity meta.

But seriously, why is every new cosmic nullify annd stagger immune? Is there a lore reason he’s nullify and stagger immune? Is he science?

Anyone who watches competitive battlegrounds knows the serpent is just an instant draft no matter what. Even when the opponent has a Chavez or Kushala drafted, people still take serpent, and he still usually wins. And if they don’t have a counter he’s even more so a guaranteed win. My personal bias against this champ aside, he’s still legitimately unbalanced from a winrate perspective. If kabam was willing to take a look at bullseye and tune him as needed, I think there’s no chance serpent doesn’t get rebalanced.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
    edited June 21
    Serpent
    @Nemesis_17 yeah by worse I mean worse to fight

The Serpent isn’t nullify immune, just fate seal immune. His death immunity is nullify immune however
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    Serpent
    EdisonLaw said:

@Nemesis_17 yeah by worse I mean worse to fight

The Serpent isn’t nullify immune, just fate seal immune. His death immunity is nullify immune however

Yea every time I mentioned nullify & stagger immune I meant it in the context of his death immunity. I know it wasn’t made very clear but I already edited that post once for something else and it got sent to the abyss so I’m not risking that again lmao.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    Bullseye
    Serpent over bullseye is crazy
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Bullseye
    If by worse you mean weaker and easier then it has to be Bullseye.
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 330
    Awakened or unawakened?
    Serpent

Awakened or unawakened?

Either one
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    Onslaughts still a pain in the ass for me, you just take so much unavoidable damage through neuroshocks even if you perfectly dex his specials.

Serpent and bullseye I can clear with 95% health left now in bg
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Serpent

Onslaughts still a pain in the ass for me, you just take so much unavoidable damage through neuroshocks even if you perfectly dex his specials.

If you slow play you can finish onslaught above 95% with a ton of champs. How do you do serpent above 95% unless you’re using Kushala or Chavez and maybe Werewolf?
    Serpent

Don’t use metal champions as they cannot remove the neuroshocks.
  • DuboisDubois Member Posts: 126

Hulkling takes onslut in 45-55 seconds
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Bullseye

Onslut can be taken by a veriety of champs, Anyone who isn't skill or metal, and applies unavoidable incenerate coldsnap shock or plasma, and don't crit a lot, can take out onslut. Which is still 50% of all champs. You can't say the same about boolseye or snake guy.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,376 ★★★★★
    Sadly serpent needs the dupe for r3 on defense I think
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Bullseye
    Polygon said:

If it's r3 not really cause he's still very tanky but r2, r1 and 6* definitely, yeah.
    Bullseye
    Polygon said:

You'll be surprised to see how many kills my r2 unduped gets in bgs. I'm going to r3 him soon unduped.
    Bullseye

For anyone saying about onslaught hes really not that bad this my new fav match up in bgs now
    Bullseye
    @bendy How did you managed to do the Onslaught fight without losing much health? Angela is metal right? and she crits a lot as well. You might have gotten a lot of neuroschocks on you.
    Bullseye

@bendy How did you managed to do the Onslaught fight without losing much health? Angela is metal right? and she crits a lot as well. You might have gotten a lot of neuroschocks on you.

Shes been my option since war and i noticed she really doesnt take much due to she finishes quick and i got lucky of it not always applying even on crits
    Bullseye

But when i first used her this season bs him i was shocked too how little she loses vs him even though mines a r3 i always expected to lose more since #metal is a bad thing but for angela some reason it just works that she really doesnt get a lot on even with her crits
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    Serpent
    Killing me? come on, let me be death inmune and getting 3 power bars to delete you for free!
    Serpent

Angela’s regeneration keeps her topped up
    Bullseye
    EdisonLaw said:

In bgs never happened to regen that 4% health loss is just straight up what i lost in full fight
    Serpent
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

In bgs never happened to regen that 4% health loss is just straight up what i lost in full fight
    Must have been good RNG then
    Bullseye
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Must have been good RNG then
    Pretty much was insane rng i never really expect how it goes as never really get lucky on abilities like attuma even with rng i lose more than health than i should every time
    Bullseye
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

This meta should be exception since the node just makes cosmic champs go nuts.
    Bullseye

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

This meta should be exception since the node just makes cosmic champs go nuts.
    Should still lose more i think but r3 angela is just crazy so maybe if onslaught was a 7 r3 i would lose more who knows but angela is just amazing even without this meta i think she would be fine on this fight just probs a few seconds slower