**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kamala Khan Is superior!

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,242 ★★★★★
@willrun4adonut

R5 Ascended Kamala vs R5 Ascended Hercules

Im pretty sure my opponent thinks im modding now :)

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,084 ★★★★
    God tier confirmed?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★

@willrun4adonut

But nice fight though insane what cosmics can do if people dont run the same 3 cosmics
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,589 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

@willrun4adonut

I got accused yesterday due to this

@Bendy how do you know they accused you? Do they send a notification?

@Ghostboytjie Dang, and here I thought my Sister would be vastly superior to your Kamala forever and always post buff, but apparently not.
  • Options

Bendy said:

@willrun4adonut

@Bendy how do you know they accused you? Do they send a notification?

@Ghostboytjie Dang, and here I thought my Sister would be vastly superior to your Kamala forever and always post buff, but apparently not.
    The guy messaged me after saying report game over wont send chat as hence blocking name but i have screenshots
  • Options

Bendy said:

@willrun4adonut

There isn't even anything fishy here. You can do the same matchups even faster lol your opponent might be dum.
    I know i was laughing when he messaged me about report because i do these matchups all time but hey when u crush someone hard i guess they will accuse and pray u did cheat when u know fully u didnt i even started recording angela vs onslaughts incase someone does this again
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 911 ★★★
    Bendy said:

@willrun4adonut

But nice fight though insane what cosmics can do if people dont run the same 3 cosmics
    It's crazy. Because I bet you can guess the same 3 champs I've banned the last 3 months of BGs defenders are fine but those three can just chill right there in permaban
  • Options
    edited June 23
    Pandingo said:

Bendy said:

@willrun4adonut

It's crazy. Because I bet you can guess the same 3 champs I've banned the last 3 months of BGs defenders are fine but those three can just chill right there in permaban
    My bans are literally the top 3 hulkling herc and cgr because i want to enjoy bgs i dont want every season of the same 3 nuking im here to enjoy hence why in my deck and myself in ranks i dont rank them or ascend them as its not fun to me its not fun seeing them nuke every meta

Edit: but i wouldnt know ur bans as everyone has different if its defenders or attackers or champs that can be both but id expect most bans be cosmics due to the meta
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★

Solid argument
    Unfortunately:Psycho man

Unfortunately : Yellowjacket
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,714 ★★★★★

Solid argument
    Unfortunately:Psycho man

Unfortunately : Yellowjacket
    Unfortunately: Venom
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 215 ★★
    @Bendy how do you do silk v onslaught? I can do it decently well but I always lose health
  • Options

@Bendy how do you do silk v onslaught? I can do it decently well but I always lose health

Intercepts rush sp2 like i normally would and yeah just get lucky with rng of getting the neuroshocks
  • Options

Against a really passive nick fury. Holding specials. Then throwing sp1 out of the blue. This aint bad.

@kabam can we get a Kamala emote :/

Nice but im more concerned about ur opponent how did he timeout with a cosmic
  • Options

But step by step is how i do it with angela so at start wait on heavy medium light light light heavy bait sp1 light intercept light light medium if not at a bar intercept again rush attack heavy into relic few hits heavy sp2 if it doesnt kill just wait on 1 more opening
  • Options
    JLordVileJLordVile Posts: 43
    Am I the only one who has never played against onslaught in bg cuz i always instaban?
  • Options
    JLordVile said:

Am I the only one who has never played against onslaught in bg cuz i always instaban?

Best to learn as u see him a lot on wars
  • Options
    JLordVileJLordVile Posts: 43
    Bendy said:

JLordVile said:

Best to learn as u see him a lot on wars
    Not part of an ally looolll
  • Options
    Bendy said:

But step by step is how i do it with angela so at start wait on heavy medium light light light heavy bait sp1 light intercept light light medium if not at a bar intercept again rush attack heavy into relic few hits heavy sp2 if it doesnt kill just wait on 1 more opening
    And with angela its not a full combo stuff as want to build armor breaks
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,871 ★★★★★
    edited June 23
    JLordVile said:

😂 I used to do the same. Then I started practicing against him. You should stop banning him and start practicing against him so you can beat him. Dexing his Specials, especially his Sp 1, have been the #1 way to beat him. Practice with the timing of them. Once you get better, you'll stop banning him.

Some great counters have been CMM, Havok, and others. Havok might be a little more challenging in the current meta because of the armor ups. But dex instead of blocking and he can get it done.

Even if you lose, it's not the end of the world. It's just a game. You can keep trying and have fun playing.

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,242 ★★★★★

That is vs A R3 silk and I had a R4 unascended cgr.

@willrun4adonut good defender aswell :O sinister is matched