**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is Silver sable just a joke?

I didn't think that new champion can be that bad, then I pulled SS from the titan. Kabam please tell me it's just a joke and refund me my shards back. So much effort to be Korg level on attack, also potato on defense, bro...

Comments

• Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 613 ★★★
    Did you know? Kabam launch champs and they have a 2 months lapse to make rebalances, for sure she will be buffed.
  • Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 167
    PT_99 said:

Shuri level buff ☹️🙏

Reality can sometimes be disappointing
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,639 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

She's killed a 5* science champ super fast for me. Honestly she will probably get a small tune up but don't expect much. They can't all be hot tamales. Some gotta be taters. Then they release a super hard fight where said tater is valuable and say 'look look look! It was totally a viable champ!' It's cool. She's cool. Everything is kewl

Your argument would be nice only if not every other champ is a 5/5 defender.

Bullseye serpent dust arcade all are atleast 5/5 defender for most players, But I couldn't find even a single 4/5 attacker this year lmao.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,436 ★★★★
    I'd say a 2 or 3.. her shock damage isn't that great.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 757 ★★★

Pandingo said:

She's killed a 5* science champ super fast for me. Honestly she will probably get a small tune up but don't expect much. They can't all be hot tamales. Some gotta be taters. Then they release a super hard fight where said tater is valuable and say 'look look look! It was totally a viable champ!' It's cool. She's cool. Everything is kewl

No, at this point in the game we shouldn’t have trash champs anymore. Niche utility good damage champs are always welcome, there’s only 30 spots in a bg deck and if you’re not good enough to be in a bg deck then ypu need a tune up.

Not every new champion has to be made for a BG deck. In no way do I think she's good where she's at, but there are other parts to this game
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,010 ★★★★
    I think a Shuri style of buff would fix her. She’s already pretty unique with her sable mines, but they need to increase the potency of her shocks, have a way to refresh or pause the shocks, and also add a taunt when they step on the mines
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 757 ★★★

Pandingo said:

No, at this point in the game we shouldn’t have trash champs anymore. Niche utility good damage champs are always welcome, there’s only 30 spots in a bg deck and if you’re not good enough to be in a bg deck then ypu need a tune up.

Not every new champion has to be made for a BG deck. In no way do I think she's good where she's at, but there are other parts to this game
    There is indeed, but Where would you bring her instead of other champs?

Honestly, I wouldn't bring her anywhere. Although, I can only speak from what I've seen(don't have her), she needs some kind of offensive tweak. Like Edison said above, a change similar to shuri would possibly work
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,010 ★★★★

Pandingo said:

There is indeed, but Where would you bring her instead of other champs?

Honestly, I wouldn't bring her anywhere. Although, I can only speak from what I've seen(don't have her), she needs some kind of offensive tweak. Like Edison said above, a change similar to shuri would possibly work
    Yeah. I saw some people saying that she needs a full rework and I disagree, I think her kit is fine but needs a few tweaks. Gladiator used to be Midiator but with a tune up and a few tweaks, he’s godiator