**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Harmless question.

I need to know the grades of the players for the comprehensive reading in the game.
For example: "I also identified that you experienced a relatively rare bug of duplicate reward messages for this War. Both messages point to the same set of rewards, and that is why you see an error if you try to claim them from the duplicate. With that, we remove the duplicate messages from your account." How do you understand that paragraph?

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    Hodor
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 193 ★★
    Two messages in your inbox each with the same clickable link to the same prize.

First time you click message 1 and it gives you the prize, second time you click message 2 and it tries to give you the same prize, but you already claimed it, so there’s no longer a prize to give.
  • Options
    Two messages in your inbox each with the same clickable link to the same prize.

First time you click message 1 and it gives you the prize, second time you click message 2 and it tries to give you the same prize, but you already claimed it, so there’s no longer a prize to give.
  • Options
    Kind of like reading a double post.

See above.

It was the same email duplicated by accident somehow.
  • Options
    Tsar08Tsar08 Posts: 9
    Thanks for the wonderful response. I though some people misunderstood it.