**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is stealth spidy still any good?

I got him as a 6* but confused should i level up him or not. I know he is a good and have some great utilities but level up him is still relevant. I am at act 6, recently defeated 6.2.5 mordo, a regular BGs player. If he is good in BGs, i don't think single time to levelup him. I have many other skill champs to push if he isn't great like awakened bullseye, zemo, molegod and valkyrie. I also don't have any awakening gem.

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    I would take up stealth Spidey over all of the ones you listed except a bullseye for BG.

For utility, you should still get some mileage out of him for where you are at on story content. I do know that I used him in act 7 and 8, but I honestly can't reber if he was the best choice or just because I wanted to.
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 315

I would take up stealth Spidey over all of the ones you listed except a bullseye for BG.

For utility, you should still get some mileage out of him for where you are at on story content. I do know that I used him in act 7 and 8, but I honestly can't reber if he was the best choice or just because I wanted to.

You mean he have good damage for short fights
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,010 ★★★★
    He's still very good. I wish he's a 7*
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★

You mean he have good damage for short fights
    Yep, he's a great nuke champ. Unless you already have a bunch of those.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
    edited June 23
    I would rank him up he will be very useful for act 8.2 Bahamet
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,729 ★★★
    Yes very. My og r5 4 star
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 442 ★★★
    He was my first 6* ascension, I got loads out of him for act 7 and 8, a high sig has great damage.

The synergy with scorp is great for keeping the slow debuffs up which are really useful for a lot of content.
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 315
    Glassback said:

He was my first 6* ascension, I got loads out of him for act 7 and 8, a high sig has great damage.

The synergy with scorp is great for keeping the slow debuffs up which are really useful for a lot of content.

Funfact: i also have scorpion.