**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Limited 7 Star crystal

The one in the new supply drop event, 7th day (the last one). What are the drop rates, which champs etc thx

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,325 ★★★★★
    Its base pool
  • Options
    JLordVileJLordVile Posts: 43
    Bendy said:

Its base pool

Why is it called ,imited 7 star crystal then? On another note, I can do my 3rd 7 star r2 tomorow or day after, first time i can do it with mats. Will have enough tier 6 cosmic to r2 venom
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,325 ★★★★★
    Because the event is limited
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 253
    JLordVile said:

Bendy said:

I feel so freaking dumb lmao
    wishful thinking? can't blame you. I KNEW, front brain, it was a limited availability 7* crystal. still low key checked three or four times, "maybe it's something shiny?".
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,729 ★★★

JLordVile said:

Bendy said:

wishful thinking? can't blame you. I KNEW, front brain, it was a limited availability 7* crystal. still low key checked three or four times, "maybe it's something shiny?".
    Ikr
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 663 ★★★
    edited June 23
    JLordVile said:

Bendy said:

To be fair iir this is the first time they added limited infront of the name. They typically leave it as the normal name for a crystal so the assumption was fair.

Maybe there is a special reason they named it this, like when in the future the pool changes and new champs come over to the basic from titan this one won’t change in order to promote and force people to not horde event crystals.