**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mystic rank up

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,714 ★★★★★
My mystic roster is pretty weak compared to others, with only having chavez abs man and doom at a usable rank. I cannot seem to pull a 7* juggs or kush, and I don't wanna invest on 6* version using t6cc which is sstill rare. Who should I rank up?

Mystic rank up 24 votes

r2 7* wiccan
20%
GardoshBen_15455laxthewillrun4adonutJLordVileJ 5 votes
r5 6* juggs
12%
Sagacious0wlAzenstarNightheart 3 votes
r5 6* kush
20%
ItsClobberinTimeDfour24Barani7daILoveDrDoomIndianGamer3 5 votes
r5 6* mojo
0%
wait for a better 7*
45%
Ragnarok13HaverTimeJustcause102Joker1976Messy151JT_SupremeSuper_Cretu90Kingering_KingSkalamenkoYuvraj_267Hulk808 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★
    r2 7* wiccan
    Or wait for a better 7 star
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 550 ★★★
    wait for a better 7*
    I’d wait it out ‘til 4th of July deals drop, you may end up spinning a few 7 star crystals and have some other options.
  • Options
    Joker1976 said:

I’d wait it out ‘til 4th of July deals drop, you may end up spinning a few 7 star crystals and have some other options.

Yeah that's a good point but I only have 7500 units will there be any 7* stuff valuable for me to purchase?
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 550 ★★★
    wait for a better 7*

Joker1976 said:

Yeah that's a good point but I only have 7500 units will there be any 7* stuff valuable for me to purchase?
    Idk,..that’s a good question.
    It just would be a shame if you R2 Wiccan or r5 Juggs and then land a 7 star version of him.
    There is also 300 units upcoming in gold track and a guaranteed 7 star champ from the “push further” calendar in a couple days.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,172 ★★★★★
    r5 6* kush
    If you care about BGs I think Kushala is a must, Serpents and Bullseyes are everywhere now.
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 316
    wait for a better 7*

Joker1976 said:

And i have only 2.2k, by the way r2 wiccan is good but still prefer for another mystics bcoz there are many mystic nukes sxist as a 7*.
  • Options
    Ok then I'll wait for sometime