**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

daily super event bug?

ra_wrra_wr Posts: 63
I havent tuned into this latest live stream so correct me if im wrong, but from screenshots of the daily super event i was given the impression we would get 3x 8550 T6CC selectors for valiant players?

Comments

• Options
    ra_wrra_wr Posts: 63

Indeed it looks like the graphic is wrong, it's 3X 5% selectors for a total of 8550 fragments.

thanks for a swift response, but disappointing none the less 😪
  • Options
    Disthene_TDisthene_T Posts: 34
    Being truthful, I was skeptical of there being 3 15% selectors a day. Seemed too good to be true.

Would also be lying to say I'm not very disappointed anyway :'(
  • Options
    Isofreak00Isofreak00 Posts: 10
    The super event is bugged I didn't get any points
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,421 ★★★★★
    edited June 24

Indeed it looks like the graphic is wrong, it's 3X 5% selectors for a total of 8550 fragments.

Sadly part no point in removing the daily cystal in game for something so small wow u get the tier 6 but oh no u don’t hav the tier6b. And tier 3 aplha to rank them op either since the most source of the tier 3 aplha and tier 6b from a valiant daily yes. Stil the website but a lot of you or forget not everyone is in there. Of a information like that’s graphic should Ben update to account for it. Misleading a lot of time. Is not a fun time mistake happened but. It started to occur very much unfortunately. I was so excited to for this event
    But thanks for letting us know that’s was a mistake type called it whatever. It is clear as days.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    That’s funny I never received it