**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Super Event is a Huge Win

2»

Comments

• Options
    Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Posts: 60
    edited June 24
    This is a huge win in my opinion. We don't have to spend time in arenas, playing quests, etc.
    We can just autoplay while working and get very good rewards. I won't miss the second daily crystal because, even if you'd open two, they would mostly contain 25% T6B, less than 30% of a T3A, or 10% T6CC, whereas, the selector offers Valiant players 15% T6CC, 50% T6B or 50% T3A - that is almost double the value.

I know some won't agree, but it is normal.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

1 x 7* and 2,1 T6CC of your choice every 2 weeks, for just F’in around in arena for 20-30 min every day… don't be a dumdum, this is amazing!!!

how are you getting 1 7* every 2 weeks?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    It's great.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    edited June 24
    XFREEDOMX said:

GrO_ot78 said:

1 x 7* and 2,1 T6CC of your choice every 2 weeks, for just F’in around in arena for 20-30 min every day… don't be a dumdum, this is amazing!!!

Third milestone has 750 7* shards (Valiant)

It’s actually 1 every 3 weeks because math.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 886 ★★★
    Avnish said:

It is good change super easy to do all objectives. 30 auto fight of RTTL and all objectives will be done in 10-15 mins. Effortlessly...even you are super busy you still can do it. Chose what you need. I had one confusion as in 2nd objective I thought we will get 15% of T6CC. But confusion is Clear 15% in total is still good amount.

But I feel there is tough choice between T4A and Titan shards. I don't want to miss either of them. But I love it.. for me annoying part was playing arena 4-5 round to achieve the objective for revive..

Even easier and quicker. .....use the best QOL ability in the game (plat pool) and you can auto fight it in less than ten mins lol....

How anyone thinks this is anything but 100x better than the daily/4hr are just delusional
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 251 ★★
    It is fantastic, huge W
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 756 ★★★

XFREEDOMX said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Ahhh, math. The thorn in everyone's side...
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 470 ★★★
    Yes, this is pretty good, even if my brain is struggling with the new freedom that this provides.
    I’ve been playing for about 6 years and I’m so accustomed to only levelling up during the event, using class champions, saving class signature stones etc... it had all become so “normal.”

Dreading July 22nd 😢
  • Options
    GeorgeAssGeorgeAss Posts: 5
    Kabam, did you forget for relic ISO?
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 128
    edited June 25
    Kabam, great improvements. Starting to like it after the first day, easy to finish milestones and rewards are great for the amount of efforts put in. Rewards by itself are also better than before.
  • Options
    FlipBoyFlipBoy Posts: 79
    We get four 4hr crystals but we get zero 24hr daily crystals. Kabam....why would you deprive the players of the 24hr crystal? Give those back to us.
  • Options
    PenzitoPenzito Posts: 48
    Like it, just want a ranked reward system to push towards. Nothing crazy, just toss in some of the small stuff, supreme solos, boosts, couple sigs.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★

XFREEDOMX said:

GrO_ot78 said:

I knew math was not my strong suit, but one 7* every two weeks just did not add up
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 470 ★★★
    Basically, I can get up and go to work for the day, and miss absolutely nothing. We just need the energy cap increased to 100 now to complete the picture.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,193 ★★★★★
    Twist1298 said:

I don't see this being talked about, but the daily crystals are being cut in half, instead of 2 each day we're only getting one and for PG AND Val players those resources WILL BE MISSED especially if you are a relaxed player and not grinding hard for resources etc also that slim chance of a 7*for Val players and 6*for PG.

You get much more from the event on a daily basis…
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 155 ★★
    edited June 25
    Too easy to get high rewards!!
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 325 ★★

Yes, this is pretty good, even if my brain is struggling with the new freedom that this provides.
    I’ve been playing for about 6 years and I’m so accustomed to only levelling up during the event, using class champions, saving class signature stones etc... it had all become so “normal.”

Dreading July 22nd 😢

This, how on earth am i supposed to know when to do level ups, use class sig stones and open crystals lol

I can do the TB difficulty in EQ in one go now and don't have to wait for event quest completion event tho
  • Options
    Adam_SeleneAdam_Selene Posts: 10
    Please keep this feature, My RSI is already improving!
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 656 ★★★
    edited June 25

XFREEDOMX said:

GrO_ot78 said:

True enough…but remember to include 6* shards from the same 20-30 minutes every day, 6* dupes and 7* shards from that, and that you still get daily and weekly crystal from the webstore, which often includes 7* shards. You will get a 7* every 2 weeks.

If you calculate further on this, you will also get close to 1 T4A per month. With all the T3A/T6B/T6C you get besides this, this means you can get 1 new 7R3 about every 3 months, for free, just by spending 20-30 minutes in the arena every day.

Today's Daily Crystal from the webstore…

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Where is my f2p 10k ember brick?
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 90
    Buttehrs said:

Twist1298 said:

I don't see this being talked about, but the daily crystals are being cut in half, instead of 2 each day we're only getting one and for PG AND Val players those resources WILL BE MISSED especially if you are a relaxed player and not grinding hard for resources etc also that slim chance of a 7*for Val players and 6*for PG.

Ok but getting 2 per day is only a recent thing anyways. Just a few months ago, it was one and only one for how many years?

You are absolutely right, I will give Kabam credit for the changes made in the past year. It has definitely helped the life of the game. I had been asking for a increase in crystal odds for months and while not huge I definitely see a uptick in better pulls for myself. Only time will tell for better data.
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 90
    ahmynuts said:

Twist1298 said:

No one (intelligent) Is talking about it because statistically, losing 1 daily crystal is hardly a loss in the grand scheme of things if at all
    Just giving my thoughts and opinions on things being adjusted, simple. No rocket science degree required. Have a nice day 😊
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,119 ★★★
    30 units = 350 units
    what's a mathematics
    Did anyone brought that deal , honestly?
  • Options
    Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Posts: 60
    FlipBoy said:

We get four 4hr crystals but we get zero 24hr daily crystals. Kabam....why would you deprive the players of the 24hr crystal? Give those back to us.

You can claim it from the webstore.