**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Higher Faster Further

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,760 ★★★
Will kabam give us enough (100 crystals) for free 7* CMM or should I start purchasing daily offers???

Comments

• Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 373 ★★★
    There are 104 available for free, and you only need 100
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,734 ★★★★
    It's all available for free, but you need to do enough in Battlegrounds and Incursions to get them all.

And be Paragon+
  • Options
    Do we get a crystal from BG daily?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Every 2 days, with the objectives
  • Options

doctorb said:

Every 2 days, with the objectives
    Thanx!!!😊
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,871 ★★★★★
    edited June 25
    doctorb said:

Will kabam give us enough (100 crystals) for free 7* CMM or should I start purchasing daily offers???

Purchase if you want to. Kabam is going to give out enough free crystals just to reach the 7* CMM milestone.

Keep in mind that she needs to be awakened to get Indestructible buff, and her sig somewhere around 50 to get it to 10 seconds. (Max sig = 12 seconds). That's going to require a 7* AG + 7* sig stones, or some really good RNG dupes from some of those free crystals.

If you don't play all of the content that offers the crystals, then you might miss a few. Buying is not a bad idea if you can afford it, and will help fill in that gap. And can possibly give you a good chance to awaken her.

POSSIBLY.

Again..it's RNG.

And it's "Higher, Further, Faster" 😉
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 ★★★

doctorb said:

Purchase if you want to. Kabam is going to give out enough free crystals just to reach the 7* CMM milestone.

Keep in mind that she needs to be awakened to get Indestructible buff, and her sig somewhere around 50 to get it to 10 seconds. (Max sig = 12 seconds). That's going to require a 7* AG + 7* sig stones, or some really good RNG dupes from some of those free crystals.

If you don't play all of the content that offers the crystals, then you might miss a few. Buying is not a bad idea if you can afford it, and will help fill in that gap. And can possibly give you a good chance to awaken her.

POSSIBLY.

Again..it's RNG.

Yes!!! I had get that Captain Terminatrix 😅6 stars , and after some days, pulled her on..... Magnetron Crystal haha

If I cant reach the 7stars I do have a 6 awaken
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,871 ★★★★★
    edited June 26

doctorb said:

POSSIBLY.

Again..it's RNG.

Yes!!! I had get that Captain Terminatrix 😅6 stars , and after some days, pulled her on..... Magnetron Crystal haha

Lmao "Captain Terminatrix" 😂😍 Love it!!

The 6* is great!! I am confident you will get that 7* though!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,714 ★★★★★

doctorb said:

POSSIBLY.

Again..it's RNG.

Lmao "Captain Terminatrix" 😂😍 Love it!!

The 6* is great!! I am confident you will get that 7* though!
    you should change the name... join the cap club
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 677 ★★★
    Could be this years version of the legends event. Like how they had black panther, emma frost, maw, red goblin, sam wilson as a free champ you can collect. Maybe this legends event will be like the omega days where rather then getting token to get a 7* you get crystals.
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 298 ★★
    Lokx said:

Could be this years version of the legends event. Like how they had black panther, emma frost, maw, red goblin, sam wilson as a free champ you can collect. Maybe this legends event will be like the omega days where rather then getting token to get a 7* you get crystals.

The event is already live, we know how it works