**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who to rank up?

I’m not particularly happy with these 4 pulls. Obv luck is a thing, but I was hoping for a pull by now that I’d feel really nice ranking up. Besides storm doing some good on my roster, I’ve genuinely not found any of these 4 guys to be very useful at all. There’s 6 stars I have that just do it better in whatever utility these guys might have, and so I’m slightly stingy on ranking these guys up.

I don’t have the catalysts and only a 1->2 rank up gem, which is sort of even more valuable to me currently. Is there a good argument on ranking any of these guys I’m missing (I’d love to hear some great uses as I don’t really experiment with these guys) or should I keep opening 7 star crystals to get someone worth the few resources I have?

Comments

• Options
    Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Posts: 62
    I would wait for a better 7*.
    I strongly believe Storm X is the Best of them all, but i would wait until at least July 4th deals. Maybe You get luckier and pull a better 7*.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,734 ★★★★
    Sorc Supreme is very underrated and has a lot of utility, but I'd absolutely hold off any of these rank ups for now.
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 316
    edited June 25
    Storm pyramid X, if you will not get a better 7* pull on the day of 4 july.