**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG points farming

13»

Comments

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★
    Points farming is not allowed and can get you banned.

But just a couple days after Season started many higher accounts are just not done with VT especially after getting set back way more than intended + new Tiers.

And with Magnetron Crystals in Objectives people might play less BG/climb slower to easily fulfill the goals.

I myself just reached Platin today and more than 50% of my opponents forfeit when seeing my 5x 7R3 and tons of 6R6 Sig 200 and so on. My worst champ in my deck is a 7R2. lol
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,615 ★★★★★

Point farming is still an issue. However, as others have said with the switch to +2 medals for a win, it's not nearly as large of an issue. It means for every win, a farmer will have to lose twice. Put another way, for every medal they take away from other players doing this, they now give 4 medals away for free. That's very different than the 1:1 ratio we had before this recent change.

It is still something we are looking at but definitely won't negative impact the experience of other players as much moving forward.

Hello Kabam Crashed, yes this is happening. But some Paragons and Valiants here insist not.

Maybe you from the Team choosing another place for the Magnetron Crystal, would solve this. Because these accounts wanna easy fights on BG to get that. And your great idea to get to GC quick wont be ruined.
    And, Kabam Crashed, the ones that clicked on Disagree, are the guys that want to farm the Magnetron Crystal on BG and lose on purpose.
    Man is this ignorant. Jeez
  • Options
    DevilsClaw_1991DevilsClaw_1991 Posts: 10
    Any idea how long BG will be basically unplayable? I'm a newish Paragon at Gold 1 after starting at Silver 4, even though I placed Diamond 4 last season and I've been getting teams with like 15 rank 5 6* and 5 or more rank 1 or 2 7* for the last days. Shouldn't all the people with crazy rosters already be higher now? I probably lost like 1000 elder marks because it's impossible to win those matches. I can't see myself reaching Diamond again with those insane teams. The BG changes so far are absolutely horrible even though they promised it would be easier to progress now. Absolutely ridiculous.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★

Any idea how long BG will be basically unplayable? I'm a newish Paragon at Gold 1 after starting at Silver 4, even though I placed Diamond 4 last season and I've been getting teams with like 15 rank 5 6* and 5 or more rank 1 or 2 7* for the last days. Shouldn't all the people with crazy rosters already be higher now? I probably lost like 1000 elder marks because it's impossible to win those matches. I can't see myself reaching Diamond again with those insane teams. The BG changes so far are absolutely horrible even though they promised it would be easier to progress now. Absolutely ridiculous.

Official post says a few months...which probably means 2 or 3 seasons.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 805 ★★★★
    look, there are two solutions...

1: what we have today... where everyone plays anyone who is in the same tier as them.
    2: a system where only "top people play top people", but they get much better rewards, but it takes a monumental result to move up a rung towards said top people... AKA how alliance war works.

So if you want to a cavalier sized roster to play other cavalier sized roaster... its doable, but you would be getting cavalier sized rewards, and wouldn't be touching anything like 7 star shards or the rank up materials for them.

Or, you can look at it as a stretch, and if you are that damned good of a cav player that you can eek out a 40% win rate against rosters higher than your... then you'll get much better rewards, which will help you progress and eventually have those 6* r5s and ranked up 7 stars you dread facing now.

... as to those who say that free accounts can so easily get paragon quickly now... I agree... if you've played this game for years, and have the skills, doing it again with higher ranked champs on nerfed content is a lot easier.

But if you are new... the nerfed content and easier acquisition will help people get to the higher ranks faster than the OG players... but you can't expect to be on pace as say MSD , Brian Grant, or any other near end / end game player who has years of experience and know the nuances of many more champs.