Fintech’s challenge mojo mystery setup question/help please

Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Member Posts: 92
Hi, I’m looking to do the Fintech Mojo challenge. From what I’ve read and hear of other people’s experience, it seems like it’s a hellish challenge. So I was wondering if having a good mastery setup might help lighten the pain.

This is my current setup. Do you think it’s alright? I’m thinking of mystic dispersion but what should I take out if I do so?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• FrydayFryday Member Posts: 982 ★★★★
    edited June 25
    @Mixtapevol02 ,

1) It is a hellish experience (I think remember some players expressed as traumatising), so my first advice is DON'T do it, unless you really want to 🤣. But on a serious note, just make sure you have enough resources for the like of SoS and AW Showcase, and some kind of new Everest content (which should be in the upcoming months). This Carina challenges is really not need doing unless you done everything else already.

2) If you really looking to do it then, regarding Masteries. You definitely want some in Mystic Dispersion.

You could take some point out of your Proficiencies Tabs. Also no need for Deep Wound, so you take some point out of there too.

You will also want Willpower, apart from the Warlock fight, where you have to take it off.

Sure there will be many other that will be able to give you more and better advice.

Good luck you and your mentel health if you going for it 😊
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    I would recommend dropping deep wounds (Mojo doesn’t inflict bleed), the fury ones (not really worth it) and pacify (messes with stuff too much).

You absolutely want at least 3 points in mystic dispersion. Then max out recovery and stupefy (this is just in general and not specific to this challenge).
  • Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Member Posts: 92
    Fryday said:

@Mixtapevol02 ,

1) It is a hellish experience (I think remember some players expressed as traumatising), so my first advice is DON'T do it, unless you really want to 🤣. But on a serious note, just make sure you have enough resources for the like of SoS and AW Showcase, and some kind of new Everest content (which should be in the upcoming months). This Carina challenges is really not need doing unless you done everything else already.

2) If you really looking to do it then, regarding Masteries. You definitely want some in Mystic Dispersion.

You could take some point out of your Proficiencies Tabs. Also no need for Deep Wound, so you take some point out of there too.

You will also want Willpower, apart from the Warlock fight, where you have to take it off.

Sure there will be many other that will be able to give you more and better advice.

Good luck you and your mentel health if you going for it 😊

Yes, I have cleared all the contents already, just waiting for SoS. I have mojo or tigers and Jabari challenge left for starky. I just thought that it’s 8 defenders for mojo so might be a quick one. Should I do tigra challenge first?

Mojo 6* 200 sig ascended
    Tigra 6* 200 sigs ascended , Jabari 6* r3 and 40sigs (got resources to rank up to r5 plus ascend, but hoping to pull a 7* so I don’t use up the rank up resources)

I would probably need a couple of dozen beers ready for it after the challenge or when I failed.😂

I would recommend dropping deep wounds (Mojo doesn’t inflict bleed), the fury ones (not really worth it) and pacify (messes with stuff too much).

You absolutely want at least 3 points in mystic dispersion. Then max out recovery and stupefy (this is just in general and not specific to this challenge).

Thank you, will take out deep wound and enhanced fury, pacify to add stupefy and MD, and recovery after warlock
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★
    They already gave good advice for Mojo masteries. If you are great with Tigra, I'd say do that one first. However, be prepared with either. For Mojo, I'd suggest playing it slow. Sometimes I would get in a groove and start wailing on the opponent, only to realize it was when I didn't have the massive fury buff up and the damage was subpar.

Also, have fun with MODOK. I'd suggest watching videos on that fight. Good luck
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 514 ★★★
    Max MD.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 982 ★★★★
    Hi @Mixtapevol02 ,

So this is an interesting one. Tigra challenge is longer, but in someway can be less annoying.

Jabari vs MODOK is less emotion damaging than Mojo vs MODOK. 🤣🤣🤣

Tigra can do more damage against Warlock than Mojo,

Tigra can take on Hercules and Havok much more easily.

However you are completely right that Mojo challenges is shorter, Tigra fight again Peni or Jabari vs Domo is extremely painful.

So yeah maybe Mojo one for now, and hopefully you pull Jabari as a 7*.

Also from all of the video I've seen of top players doing this challenges, and all heal to full each time they have to revives. So I would also advice to ensure you have a lot of Health potions.

Good luck buddy 😊, hope you come out of this still sane 🤣
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    edited June 25
    I did it in 2 revs with r5 ascended mojo. Just disable willpower for warlock, get him down as fast as possible with sp1 spam, turn willpower back on, and the rest is cake. Don't be afraid to play fights slow, his hater buffs and degen make it so you still deal solid damage even when the opponent is being a jerk

MODOK Strat: Hit him on the block until he goes unblockable, then intercept 4 hits intercept and bait special. Rinse and repeat. It takes a while, but it's safe and I got the solo
    Sorry to bump this topic back, but DONE!

Once you get the gist of each fight, it’s not too bad, but seriously not a well designed challenge. Took me 45 revives lol
    The worst I think was warlock for me. The gameplay is like totally opposite to how you would normally play mojo.

Animal instinct to go, but damn not looking forward to it.

Once you get the gist of each fight, it’s not too bad, but seriously not a well designed challenge. Took me 45 revives lol
    The worst I think was warlock for me. The gameplay is like totally opposite to how you would normally play mojo.

Congrats. How'd you like that Mojo? He was my main nemesis.

Thanks, I don’t like to use him and I hate fighting against him too lol

Thanks, I don’t like to use him and I hate fighting against him too lol
    Oops, I meant MODOK was my nemesis, not Mojo. My bad.