**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My newest Titan crystal

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★
Actually kinda happy to have a hard counter to bullseye and she’s far far far better than 90% of the pool (like seriously, blade, sable, or thing would’ve been a tragedy). Anyone have any tips on her? I know her damage seemed a little underwhelming but she was someone that I genuinely liked as an attacker outside of Prowler.

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Nice man, definitely could’ve been a lot worse. I’ve got 2 titans coming up (1 with shards 1 from necro 100%) and I’ve legitimately got nothing to be excited for lmao. Negasonic you can at least get some use out of, she’s better than some of the alternatives.
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 68
    She is solid, but definitely needs a damage boost her incinerates should be like shuris shocks but they are not close right now. However the way to play here is to get the heavy early. then you can parry mm into mllllm. Repeat to build sp2, refresh with heavy cancel into sp2. after that spam sp1 to keep them active.
  • Options

Nice man, definitely could’ve been a lot worse. I’ve got 2 titans coming up (1 with shards 1 from necro 100%) and I’ve legitimately got nothing to be excited for lmao. Negasonic you can at least get some use out of, she’s better than some of the alternatives.

Oh yeah for sure, she’s one of the better ones and she’s going straight to r2! Good luck for your titans!

There was only like 6 champs I wanted and she was one of the ones I’d have been happy with because the others are massive L’s. I wanted Skull dupe, Onslaught dupe, bullseye, serp, Negasonic, or Prowler (who would’ve sat on the bench until awakening but he’s still way better than most others lol). I dodged the landmines of blade and thing and that’s what I’m happiest about lol
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,104 ★★★★★
    I know nothing about her on attack but I just wanted to say, she's definitely Iceman level threat on defense 🙃

Good job on dodging that Thing btw lol
  • Options
    Mrt9810 said:

She is solid, but definitely needs a damage boost her incinerates should be like shuris shocks but they are not close right now. However the way to play here is to get the heavy early. then you can parry mm into mllllm. Repeat to build sp2, refresh with heavy cancel into sp2. after that spam sp1 to keep them active.

Thanks for the tips! Yeah I agree, I think she just needs a decent damage boost to the incinerates and she’d be one of the best mutants. She’s solid as is, but that’s the thing holding her back.
  • Options

I know nothing about her on attack but I just wanted to say, she's definitely Iceman level threat on defense 🙃

Aha thanks. Whenever I think of Thing, I think of you which is kinda sad lmao

Oh yeah she’s super annoying to fight. I’ve fought her multiple times on my way to GC and she screwed me over every single time
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Oh yeah for sure, she’s one of the better ones and she’s going straight to r2! Good luck for your titans!

There was only like 6 champs I wanted and she was one of the ones I’d have been happy with because the others are massive L’s. I wanted Skull dupe, Onslaught dupe, bullseye, serp, Negasonic, or Prowler (who would’ve sat on the bench until awakening but he’s still way better than most others lol). I dodged the landmines of blade and thing and that’s what I’m happiest about lol
    Thanks man, I legitimately do not care who I get from the the titan because it’s just so mid. Even if I don’t get the top pulls I have most of them as 6* to rank anyway and I plan on doing so.

Onslaught is already r5a, bullseye is r5 but will be ascended as soon as I’m done opening them if I don’t pull him. Red skull isn’t r5 yet but same thing applies to him, and serpent I perma ban anyway. Dust would be cool I guess? Maybe destroyer too, both for defense. Prowler I hear is good but his rotation looks annoying to me, and everyone else I just don’t care about. This is probably the lowest stakes titan crystal I’ll ever open lmao.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★

She is more like ikarus or elsa with suicides in defense. You need a tech champ or have to deal with her annoying evades. But with any tech champ she's very easy to fight.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Thanks man, I legitimately do not care who I get from the the titan because it’s just so mid. Even if I don’t get the top pulls I have most of them as 6* to rank anyway and I plan on doing so.

Onslaught is already r5a, bullseye is r5 but will be ascended as soon as I’m done opening them if I don’t pull him. Red skull isn’t r5 yet but same thing applies to him, and serpent I perma ban anyway. Dust would be cool I guess? Maybe destroyer too, both for defense. Prowler I hear is good but his rotation looks annoying to me, and everyone else I just don’t care about. This is probably the lowest stakes titan crystal I’ll ever open lmao.
    Yeah this pool is pretty bad

I would’ve liked Dust as a defender and for other content (maybe AW?) but she’s not a very good attacker for BGs so Negasonic was easily my mutant pick since she’s annoying to fight and she shuts down skills. The others yeah, if you have them ascended r5 it’s not really worth it. I have bullseye ascended but he still would’ve been one of my top pulls. Prowler needs the dupe to be a great attacker but he’s cool. His rotation isn’t bad, it’s more so his sig scaling
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    Congrats for negasonic! She is a great champ, She counters the skill class entirely, like she counters every skill defender including bullseye korg kingpin attuma killmonger and others. Just by having her in deck you can make sure you keep the skill class in check. She is more like nimrod or bishop in countering a entire class but with less damage, which hopefully would be increased after rebalance.
  • Options

Congrats for negasonic! She is a great champ, She counters the skill class entirely, like she counters every skill defender including bullseye korg kingpin attuma killmonger and others. Just by having her in deck you can make sure you keep the skill class in check. She is more like nimrod or bishop in countering a entire class but with less damage, which hopefully would be increased after rebalance.

Yeah her utility is pretty good. Completely agree, I just hope they bump her incinerate damage a bit.

Funnily enough, as easy as she is to fight with techs, I barely seem to draft them. The likes of FAM completely destroy her, but techs are rare in my deck cause a lot of them are eh for battlegrounds. Skull and FAM seem to be the most common now but if I don’t draft them it’s joever lol
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,654 ★★★
    Welcome to the NTW club 😍
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,104 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Oh yeah she’s super annoying to fight. I’ve fought her multiple times on my way to GC and she screwed me over every single time
  • Options
    edited June 25
    I was watching Trappy and he says that he doesn’t believe that she should have a boost to her incinerates cause that would make her too strong. I still think she needs a slight bump but I’m liking her utility a lot. Guess we’ll see in a few months
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Mcoc players abusing RBD to get good pulls from their crystals (2024 colorized)
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,008 ★★★★
    edited June 26
    Congrats, she pretty much hard counters (almost) every skill champ in mcoc, even Bullseye. I wish her DPS was higher though
  • Options
    LordZenithLordZenith Posts: 19
    edited June 26
    I have opened 2 Titans (this pool and last).....

Both Thing :|:|
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,184 ★★★★★
    Actually she is not counter to Bullseye in war when he's on biohazard, stun reflects damage and stun immune nodes 🤣
    And that's where Bullseye is placed mostly
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Actually she is not counter to Bullseye in war when he's on biohazard, stun reflects damage and stun immune nodes 🤣
    And that's where Bullseye is placed mostly

You’re right but I don’t do competitive war and battlegrounds is my main focus so I’m good lol
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 289 ★★
    Emilia90 said:

Mrt9810 said:

Thanks for the tips! Yeah I agree, I think she just needs a decent damage boost to the incinerates and she’d be one of the best mutants. She’s solid as is, but that’s the thing holding her back.
    She's good but I wouldn't say she's one of the best mutants even if her damage was bumped. Her timing is so tight and whilst being entirely passive based is great she doesn't have much utility beyond that. Her bullseye counter is good, but sinister is as good a bullseye counter with much much higher damage, more potential for cheese, and is uber sustainable.

You also have champs like dani who I would argue have much higher damage potential whilst also having a more yn evade counter as well her anti purify ability, toad who is an absolute dark horse, archangel with his seemingly eternally useful aar, and do I need to mention onslaught, mags, professor x, and sunspot is a much better bg nuke.

She's good but let's not go crazy lmao
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Mrt9810 said:

She's good but I wouldn't say she's one of the best mutants even if her damage was bumped. Her timing is so tight and whilst being entirely passive based is great she doesn't have much utility beyond that. Her bullseye counter is good, but sinister is as good a bullseye counter with much much higher damage, more potential for cheese, and is uber sustainable.

You also have champs like dani who I would argue have much higher damage potential whilst also having a more yn evade counter as well her anti purify ability, toad who is an absolute dark horse, archangel with his seemingly eternally useful aar, and do I need to mention onslaught, mags, professor x, and sunspot is a much better bg nuke.

She's good but let's not go crazy lmao
    Sinister is gutted by inequity. I run one point and that slows his bullseye counter down to 70+ seconds. Bittersteel posted a vid on her and she can potentially do bullseye in under 40 seconds with full health

Agree with Dani, Sunspot, and Onslaught, but prof X and mags? Not for battlegrounds. They’re barely relevant there