**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My solo incursions experience

Sector 6 z1 no hacks I’m willing to use, quit

Next day

Next day

Next day
Sector 6 z1 ok, z4, no hacks I’m willing to use, quit

Next incursions cycle

Sector 6 z1 z4 all good, z8 no good, quit

Next day

Next day

I don’t mind re rolling , but give me more a selection or let me select a hack that I want to use.

Comments

• Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 761 ★★★
    Same here. The last saga incursions spoiled us with being able to pick the 1st hack, whatever 1 we wanted. It's not foolproof, but I've been bringing in lesser ranked champions 1st & if I get the hack I want, I swap in proper champion. Like I said, not foolproof, but allows a couple more bites at the apple
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,589 ★★★★★
    You may need to change it who you use or your strategy if you've gone that many days in a row with "no hacks I'm willing to use, quit". Or just realized that incursions might not be for you. There are some horrible hacks, to be sure, but I really doubt your rng luck was that bad.
  • Options
    TeddersTedders Posts: 131 ★★
    I've been using Angela with Odin and Heimdal but I bring in Galan to get his preflight....With Angela most hacks work well, i will usually go stun lock but fury hacks or extra buffs works......with Odin synergy she starts hitting really hard by the 10th sector
  • Options
    ZatbustZatbust Posts: 19

You may need to change it who you use or your strategy if you've gone that many days in a row with "no hacks I'm willing to use, quit". Or just realized that incursions might not be for you. There are some horrible hacks, to be sure, but I really doubt your rng luck was that bad.

Sector 6+ incursions isn’t easy enough to just pick w/e hack. Even if I get all my hacks or most of the hacks lined up, I typically can’t get past zone 20. Incursion rewards are based on highest zone reached. Why bother trying to do incursions with less desired hacks? Then I will have to try again anyways.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 256
    Tedders said:

I've been using Angela with Odin and Heimdal but I bring in Galan to get his preflight....With Angela most hacks work well, i will usually go stun lock but fury hacks or extra buffs works......with Odin synergy she starts hitting really hard by the 10th sector

that's great and all until you get a game drop and pre fights all go away. when it WORKS it's amazing, you're right.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,589 ★★★★★
    Aegon

Angela + Odin (haven't had a dropped/disconnect in months to lose prefights)

Silk

Herc

Kingpin

All have hacks that make them extremely useful. I'm sure you have gotten hacked that would work with them and make them cheat codes. You can learn more interactions with champs and nodes.

And many more champs too.