**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Old 🧱 Platinum 1 & New 🧱 Bronze 1 Bg 👎

QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★
after long time for a single magnetron crystal I played a bg match but I can't win a single match. I'm stuck on the new Bronze 1 wall

Comments

• Options

• Options
    dxxnyxldxxnyxl Posts: 37 ★
    Welcome to the club! I'm even lower than you and stuck playing even better people.
  • Options
    dxxnyxl said:

Welcome to the club! I'm even lower than you and stuck playing even better people.

Nice to meet you 😊
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,590 ★★★★★
    While I feel your pain, you don't need the magneton crystals. They're geared more for people who are not uncollected.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,656 ★★★★★
    Are you the one who’s level 31 with a 7* already upset that you can’t climb battlegrounds?

I mean come on….. this is exactly why the change was necessary
  • Options

• Options
    dxxnyxldxxnyxl Posts: 37 ★
    thats lowkey crazy im level 41 and I don't got a 7* much less a r3 6*.... :(
  • Options
    Next match the uncollected vs paragon

• Options

• Options
    Phantøm_EchøPhantøm_Echø Posts: 33 ★
    QueenMcoc said:

Well, we can't all do all the same content with the same ease or difficulty. Much how like I don't think your account and/or skill are ready for Necropolis, I don't think your account is ready for BGs. Do other content and come back when you have a more adequate deck to play, as even though it is rough, these new matchmaking changes demand a more ranked deck to participate effectively than the one you have now...