**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG matchmaking thoughts

Seeing as how there’s a lot of arguments about BG matchmaking I want to share my own thoughts.

First of all, no hate to the lower account progressions but you need to remember BG used to only be accessible once you became thronebreaker, so it was intended, in my opinion, to be content for higher progressions compared to lower progressions with smaller roster sizes.

Second of all, not everyone likes BG unless there’s a reward of value. With the vision piece being in BG I’m sure many ppl like myself didn’t play BGs much last season just to save elder marks, so ofc we will see a lot of paragon+ players in lower divisions and also who has 5000 units spare for that vision piece so I’ll make sure I have enough elder marks.

Lastly, give it a little more time the paragon+ players will leave the lower divisions since there’s 15k 7* shards, 10k titans and the vision piece to get.