**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This is surely the worst pull

I was scared of getting blade or this garbage

Comments

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★
    I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, she looks very good in concept, hasn’t been out for very long.
    Dr Doom and Kate bishop were both crazily underrated when they first came out, now are known as 2 of the undisputed goats. Maybe sable isn’t in that same condition right now, but if she is tuned up to a point where she’s viable for your average joe you best believe she’s gonna be nutty once we discover her skill ceiling. Give it a year i reckon she will be a staple of the meta
  • Options
    University_man1University_man1 Posts: 10
    TP33 said:

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, she looks very good in concept, hasn’t been out for very long.
    Dr Doom and Kate bishop were both crazily underrated when they first came out, now are known as 2 of the undisputed goats. Maybe sable isn’t in that same condition right now, but if she is tuned up to a point where she’s viable for your average joe you best believe she’s gonna be nutty once we discover her skill ceiling. Give it a year i reckon she will be a staple of the meta

You guys here giving me some much needed hope
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 292 ★★★
    Feel your pain Got her as well. Useless
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 613 ★★★
    I Will wait for her Buff, she Will be a skill Shuri, i just... Will wait... :(
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Gladiator did get buffed so I'm sure she will as well
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 75
    I've gotten thing and luke cage from this titan crystal. Those would certainly challenge for this title.
  • Options
    Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Posts: 62

On the brightside there is no way she doesn't get a tune up cause everyone agrees that she is absolute garbage. I think it'll pay off, just wait.

Is she really that bad? I don't have her at all.

Why not buff other previous champions that badly need it, such as Thor, Drax, Dormammu, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, Iron Patriot, Groot, Symbiote Spiderman, Wolverine, Wolverine X-23 etc?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,222 ★★★★★
    Shuri, gladiator, redskull, Ironman level buff and she will be strong
  • Options
    Stone3xStone3x Posts: 44
    Brad366 said:

I've gotten thing and luke cage from this titan crystal. Those would certainly challenge for this title.

Luke cage is like the best pull you can get from the titan so winning, but thing at least in like 10 years you'll get him max sig 😂
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,087 ★★★★

On the brightside there is no way she doesn't get a tune up cause everyone agrees that she is absolute garbage. I think it'll pay off, just wait.

Is she really that bad? I don't have her at all.

Why not buff other previous champions that badly need it, such as Thor, Drax, Dormammu, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, Iron Patriot, Groot, Symbiote Spiderman, Wolverine, Wolverine X-23 etc?
    Budget Shuri
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★
    Nah she’s not the worst because she’ll likely be buffed. Thing or Blade would be far worse
  • Options
    University_man1University_man1 Posts: 10
    Emilia90 said:

Nah she’s not the worst because she’ll likely be buffed. Thing or Blade would be far worse

Blade is the worst
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,585 ★★★★★
    You'd like to think she is 100% getting buffed at this point.