**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Lol

MaxtvMaxtv Posts: 12
edited June 26 in General Discussion
You should wake up kabam to put armored accounts with 8 people 7r3 against less weak accounts, I'm not going to stress myself as soon as I see whales in bg I give up
Many people tell you that the matches are not balanced, at this pace many will be bored

Post edited by Kabam Crashed on

Comments

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 662 ★★★
    Well you’re in plat. Previously considered to be the free for all zone. That’s just your plateau or you wait till the valiants go higher.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,211 ★★★★
    QueenMcoc said:

I'll be honest, I see this sometimes and wonder if they just never switch their titles, or if they try to use it as some sort of psychological BGs tactic that is utterly useless since it's not like we can vet and choose who we fight before it happens.
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 74
    When I get to Plat 2, I hope we match up.
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 170
    There's no reason to have us waste time doing the fights. The results are easily determined as soon as you see 95% of the match-ups. This is an absolutely broken game mode. And yet they've scared people off from quitting the matches without fighting with threats of account banning. This is utterly ridiculous. And I wouldn't care, I'd just skip the game mode, if they hadn't locked a Deathless piece behind it this month.

Quite simply, the Deathless piece should be in the Solo Event Milestones, not in the reward tiers themselves. We should not be required to get to a certain level in BGs itself to get the Deathless piece. It should simply be awarded for playing enough times, in the event milestones.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★

QueenMcoc said:

I'll be honest, I see this sometimes and wonder if they just never switch their titles, or if they try to use it as some sort of psychological BGs tactic that is utterly useless since it's not like we can vet and choose who we fight before it happens.
    I used to do this few seasons ago. I play with cav title despite being a end game paragon/valiant, This is because for a few seconds they will think like it's going to be easy matchup, and you can also hide your high ranked 7*s/ 7* r3s (This is when you can't see opponent rank in bgs).
This discussion has been closed.