**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why does the kabam system not detect racist names?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,862 ★★★★★
    I don't think you know what a "racist name" even is ... And to be honest, neither do I. I mean is that even a thing?

Anyway, even if that ended up being spelled Hitler, there would be nothing wrong with it. Is a ingame nickname and a real human name, there is nothing inherently wrong with it
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 494 ★★★
    Well this took a turn...
  • Options
    King_5trudelKing_5trudel Posts: 9
    seems like someone skipped or dropped outta school and is just looking for attention...
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,983 ★★★★★
    If you don't even know when the World Wars happened and that the War of 1812 is nothing to do with Germany, I weep for the state of modern education.

War of 1812 - limited regional conflict in North America between US and British colonies in modern Canada.

World War I - global conflict between 1914 and 1918 initiated by the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria by a Serb nationalist which precipitated a war due to a mess of complicated alliances between European powers and dragged in other nations like the US and Japan.

World War II - global conflict from 1939 to 1945 initiated by the invasion of Poland by the fascists in Germany and the Soviet Union, before spreading across Europe and later the world largely thanks to the involvement of the Japanese Empire and their attacks on Hawai'i, the Philippines, Burma, Singapore, Malaya and other parts of Southern Asia.

Adolf Shicklegruber - aka Hitler - may have been born over 100 years ago and fought in WWI, but WWII is only 80--odd years in the past.
  • Options
    DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 158 ★★

Like idk if this is racist or not, but the nickname system needs to do better

Womp Womp
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 161 ★★

Not saying my history knowledge is good cuz i havent been in school since 2017

Then you should go back to school mate
This discussion has been closed.