**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unduped Quake 5* to r4?

ZachZach Posts: 30
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I have a r4 5* magik, and have 6 t2 alphas right now. I’m not currently looking for a champ to help for LOL right now, looking for a great champ that will help me more in 5.3 and 5.4. Quake has just been fixed and is much better than she is before, I have her at r3 already, should I take her to r4?

Unduped Quake 5* to r4? 21 votes

Yes!
57%
DLegendPalanthraxJets44Vision_41MasterTroller42vinniegainzKamalaWantsToPlayTooHzorishchong2RasiloverJeepettiDanny_ 12 votes
No! Do another 5*!
42%
KpatrixAnonymousDrOctavius2_2Noob_2yrsHarcourtmazeTheLazyKingSpity68Speedbumpzero7 9 votes

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Yes!
    Voting yes because I did it yesterday with my double duped Quake. She joins Spark, Blade and Storm in my top 4. Very versatile, hard-hitting and great prestige. Aiming for a rank 4 in every class.
  • ZachZach Posts: 30
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Voting yes because I did it yesterday with my double duped Quake. She joins Spark, Blade and Storm in my top 4. Very versatile, hard-hitting and great prestige. Aiming for a rank 4 in every class.

Mine is unduped, sorry forgot to mention that doesn’t matter though does it?
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes!
    Would be very beneficial!
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    No! Do another 5*!
    No! So many better champs
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Yes!
    Anonymous wrote: »

If you want a science R4, she’s better than Hulk in my opinion. Hulk only does one job, medium-high damage after he’s been half-killed, and no prestige.

There are better champs in other classes, but not in science.

Sentry might change all of that, but we’ll see. His abilities seem a little clunky to me.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    No! Do another 5*!
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Anonymous wrote: »

If you want a science R4, she’s better than Hulk in my opinion. Hulk only does one job, medium-high damage after he’s been half-killed, and no prestige.

There are better champs in other classes, but not in science.

Sentry might change all of that, but we’ll see. His abilities seem a little clunky to me.

Better champs to use t2as on
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Yes!
    It depends if you enjoy using her or not.