**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Just another nostalgic post.

2»

Comments

• Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 881 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Remember mmxiv ?

2014?
    Or Gencer. First player to hit 1 mil rating if I recall correctly.
    Was just going to comment if anyone remembers GencerM being the top account in the game for the longest time.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,921 ★★★★
    edited June 30
    I remember when Willpower was so ridiculously overpowered that I would consider any Arena matchup with a summoner over the level requirement an instant loss.

Back then willpower made any champion who inflicted debuffs completely unplayable - Ant Man and Luke Cage were particularly egregious examples - and it was borderline a requirement to play the game to have it unlocked.

Then there was the mastery guide from the guy whose name is completely eluding me now and it's bothering me, he even showed up on Dorky Dave's YouTube as a guest once...I'll find it

EDIT: Ronin nupe was his name!!
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,472 ★★★★
    Remember when this game used to be peak?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,786 ★★★★★
    edited July 1
    Magik with rewind, ghost rider strange healing was based on damage dealt so a sp3 would insta heal, starlord infinite ramp, lab with dulled node since 4 star sw running through, 5v5 alliance arena event, duel event, aw thorns with antman dup so many nostalgic stuff

Edit: brutaldlx being first to beat rol using a 4 star electro vs wolverine