**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mid year champ ranking

LokxLokx Posts: 715 ★★★
edited June 28 in General Discussion
It’s half way through 2024 and i was curious to know how people would rank the champs released this year so far?

I don’t have knowledge of all champs released this year, but i do know that white tiger is defo underrated. Deserves more hype for being a great offensive champ.

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,619 ★★★★★
    I actually forgot White Tiger in my 2024 champs damage problem thing and I agree, she hits pretty hard and takes on a couple tricky matchups

As for a ranking, I don’t think I have a tiered ranking system for this year, but obviously I’d put bullseye and serpent in S for defense. Prowler, WT, and Negasonic are all pretty good attackers. The rest would unfortunately fall under “great utility, mid damage” or “great damage with bad ramp.”

Northstar and Destroyer have fantastic damage potential but their ramp is stupid. Arcade imo sucks as a whole, silver sable sucks, spider punk needs damage, Ironheart needs damage, and dust needs damage lol

Sable and Arcade would probably be at the bottom for me