**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is uncollected sinister sentinel sale worth it?

Should I invest my 3.5k units here or should I save them up for events like banquet etc I'm really confused as I've had zero progress after uncollected and I feel the tier 1&2 deals are good for me

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,414 ★★★★
    edited June 28
    What’s even available? Most of us have no idea what’s in the offers for you
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 677 ★★★
    You should try get 250 more units to get both bundles. But in my opinion. If your close to getting cav. Then i would get cav and get the two bundle from that. Waaay more impactful for you account.
  • Options
    Vinitk_9779Vinitk_9779 Posts: 9

• Options
    At this point I have no idea on what to do because I've seen yt vids where the banquet rewards are tempting as well but as for the current progression i feel this are good too
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,414 ★★★★
    edited June 28

Appreciate this, I was looking for this Infographic but couldn’t find anything. As someone above said if you’re close to cav definitely get it as those offers are much better.

If you really can’t make the push for cav, I think offer C in tier 1 isn’t bad, then I’d probably say B for tiers 2 & 3. I however probably wouldn’t get more than the first offer, since once you progress you’ll have easier access to most of these items which will decrease their value. If you have to choose between using units to buy these offers or push story, then story is the answer.

Unless you can push cav and still have units to get some offers, as those are very good for cav.
  • Options

Appreciate it, I was looking for this Infographic but couldn’t find anything. As the someone above said if you’re close to cav definitely get it as those offers are much better.

If you really can’t make the push for cav, I think offer C in tier 1 isn’t bad, then I’d probably say B for tiers 2 & 3. I however probably wouldn’t get more than the first offer, since once you progress you’ll have easier access to most of these items which will decrease their value. If you have to choose between using units to buy these offers or push story, then story is the answer.

Unless you can push cav and still have units to get some offers, as those are very good for cav.
    Well explained really appreciate you:)