**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Countering willpower

LokxLokx Posts: 715 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
What level of despair mastery would be perfect to comfortably tackle willpower. Does it have to be maxed out?

I ask this because i wanna be stingy with my units so if 2 points is enough then iโ€™d probably just stick to that. I hate brining in science champs in bg and having them just heal my opponent ๐Ÿ’€

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,519 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Lokx said:

What level of despair mastery would be perfect to comfortably tackle willpower. Does it have to be maxed out?

I ask this because i wanna be stingy with my units so if 2 points is enough then iโ€™d probably just stick to that. I hate brining in science champs in bg and having them just heal my opponent ๐Ÿ’€

Depending on how many debuffs they use 1 is fine
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,335 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    1 or 2
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

1 or 2

Does despair fully counter willpower? Because while using titania, i used her sp3 and the opponent (doom) was regening like 1,000+ health. This was in bg
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,519 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Lokx said:

EdisonLaw said:

1 or 2

Does despair fully counter willpower? Because while using titania, i used her sp3 and the opponent (doom) was regening like 1,000+ health. This was in bg
    Depends on recovery as its a increase percent u dont ignore that unless petrify with despair
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Lokx said:

EdisonLaw said:

1 or 2

Depends on recovery as its a increase percent u dont ignore that unless petrify with despair
    Ah, thats annoying then.
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 154 โ˜…โ˜…
    just get 3/3, is very useful