Umm, is this a joke? Class Crystal Selectors..

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Member Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
In the past class crystal selectors were contained inside a crystal and you open it when you're ready to decide.. it's forcing me to choose now??? Before I open all my basics??

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Member Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    That's the only reason I chose them or even claimed them.. I traded shards for these and the value is being removed by making me choose them before knowing what I actually need?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Thats the class crystal selector crystal this is just the original class crystal selector which u have to choose straight away
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★
    Why i just take the 20k 7 star shard.
    Yeah, I had no reason to believe they would revert to a previous technology 😑
    Bendy said:

Thats the class crystal selector crystal this is just the original class crystal selector which u have to choose straight away

Yes, I suppose that's it.. it just never occurred to me they'd use the old technology in a new sale
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    edited June 29

Bendy said:

Yes, I suppose that's it.. it just never occurred to me they'd use the old technology in a new sale
    Tbh i think they only did the selector crystal becore for necro because the r3 gem was gonna be random. So if they had their usual technology then people would have been forced to choose a class crystal before they could even see what r3 gem class they got. They probably prefer having to choose off the rip to prevent hoarding maybe, idk. I do wish they had a function in these selectors where you can choose later rather than now.
    There was a class crystal selector crystal in the very same event lol.. on the unit side
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★

There was a class crystal selector crystal in the very same event lol.. on the unit side

U wont always see them as somethings have to stay exclusive i wouldnt think too much into it as next event can use the class crystal selector crystal but i think reason its in necro is to make it exclusive and incentive to run necro since they can see what random r3 they get before opening