Spring of Sorrow Annihilus defeated

NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,078 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Used Storm Pyramid X for solo and Galan for burst damage which took me a few revives because made mistakes. Now all that's left is Cosmic plus Damage over time... Sadly don't have Vox. So any cosmic DOT champs that will work best?

And as a bonus I got a dupe on Domino on my basic... super happy 😊

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 29

Used Storm Pyramid X for solo and Galan for burst damage which took me a few revives because made mistakes. Now all that's left is Cosmic plus Damage over time... Sadly don't have Vox. So any cosmic DOT champs that will work best?

Who do you have? I used a 7* r1 gladiator and got him down to 50% health, which is amazing for me seeing how i’ve not really gotten a solo in sos.

Also the gladiator wasn’t even max level, he was like lvl 15 7* r1. So if you have a 6* r4 glad he will be amazing.

He is quick, and if you use him right then the stifle, attempting to block and unstoppable barely become a problem.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gorr is 1 I've seen used. Or Drax??? VTD?
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,078 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 29
    Lokx said:

Who do you have? I used a 7* r1 gladiator and got him down to 50% health, which is amazing for me seeing how i’ve not really gotten a solo in sos.

Also the gladiator wasn’t even max level, he was like lvl 15 7* r1. So if you have a 6* r4 glad he will be amazing.

He is quick, and if you use him right then the stifle, attempting to block and unstoppable barely become a problem.
    I pulled Gladiator as 6 star recently May have to rank him all the way up if I have to apart from him I have Gorr awakened rank 4 I don't have cosmic DOT as 7 stars sadly @Lokx

I have Gorr @Giantwalrus56 I can try out with him
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 143 β˜…β˜…

I used him
    My best run was like 60% at 7* r1
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,597 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve been switching between Storm X and white magneto to get the feel for who I like better. I used Odin for burst and Gorr for DOT objectives. 2 revives each. Gorr was fun because you aren’t heal blocked but also he doesn’t have willpower. But if you take a hit to the face you’ll heal it back.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Good luck
    Thank you everyone