Prowler

JethuaJethua Member Posts: 107 ★★
edited June 29 in General Discussion
I pulled 7* Prowler from my titan. Is he worth the r2 unawakened?

Comments

• psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,546 ★★★★
    He is good but needs awaken and high sig to maximize his damage potential..

I don't remember if power drain and lock opponents if they use sp1 with bar and half power is the awaken ability or part of his kit.. I have 6* rank5 and ascend.. pretty fun to play.. probably has best utility in 2024 champion pool to date.. with Silver Sable at last place (until a buff to her base kit and boost to her DOT)
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    Jethua said:

I just got him from the arcade crystal.
    I also got a rank 2-3 tech gem.
    Took him up to r3 unawakened.
    Took him into TB event quest on different lanes and he’s putting out 250k plus numbers and ending fights in under a minute.
    His rupture damage is pretty awesome, as well as his utilities.
    Watched an @Karatemike415 take saying his awakening wasn’t totally necessary,.,btw thanks for that.
    I’m happy 😊
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    In RoL
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★

Like @SecondSkriller says: the Sig isn't really necessary. It'll boost his damage somewhat; although the higher critical rating of a 7* plus Crit Rating Stat focus will make up a lot for not being Awakened.

Prowler is one of those nicely designed champs who can do everything he needs to do in his base kit; and Awakening is just the cherry on top.

I’d say the sig makes him more consistent, but his damage is already good enough even if you only crit once.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 477 ★★★
    Joker1976 said:

Jethua said:

I just got him from the arcade crystal.
    I also got a rank 2-3 tech gem.
    Took him up to r3 unawakened.
    Took him into TB event quest on different lanes and he’s putting out 250k plus numbers and ending fights in under a minute.
    His rupture damage is pretty awesome, as well as his utilities.
    Watched an @Karatemike415 take saying his awakening wasn’t totally necessary,.,btw thanks for that.
    I’m happy 😊
    WHERE?????
    My 7* r3 cannot take out a 300k healthpool in one Sp2 rotation or even before a second Sp2. Are y'all going sp3 because he is very underwhelming to say the least