**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This high maintenance chic cost me my whole unit stash...and I got another mouth to feed ๐Ÿ˜…

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,871 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Comments

• Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 548 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Nice,..and congrats!!
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,682 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    To each his own...
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Hi Agatha! Congrats
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,756 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Congrats ๐Ÿ‘
  • Options
    Markjv81 said:

Lmaoooo
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,438 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    At sig55 CMM indestructible last 10sec, and at sig200 for 12secs.. so that's a lot of sigs just for 2 more seconds.. not sure if that is good use of 7* sigs for a rare commodity.. but Terminatrix if that is your most wanted champion.. yeah congrats on pulling her multiple times.. must be a sign

I got 7* CMM once and awaken her by opening 100x magnetron crystals.. CMM (20)
  • Options
    edited June 30
    psp742 said:

At sig55 CMM indestructible last 10sec, and at sig200 for 12secs.. so that's a lot of sigs just for 2 more seconds.. not sure if that is good use of 7* sigs for a rare commodity.. but Terminatrix if that is your most wanted champion.. yeah congrats on pulling her multiple times.. must be a sign

I got 7* CMM once and awaken her by opening 100x magnetron crystals.. CMM (20)

Awesome!!
    Yes I know how long her Indestructible buff lasts. She's not my first CMM. I had her at 50 sigs. Then 70. I agree that it IS a lot of sigs for only 2 more seconds, but I like those extra 2 seconds, and I like having my champs at max sig. She'll be the first to get there ๐Ÿ˜.

The 7* sig stones won't be rare for long lol.

And thanks! I hope it's a good sign for more dupes lol
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Nice! Celebrate this occasion by opening few of those 7* crystals ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 989 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Only 244 sigs to go for your 2 kids. Congrats, I am happy for 2 more seconds for every binary, it adds up.
    I hoard my sigs and not sure what to do with them. I need to be told what to do.
  • Options

Nice! Celebrate this occasion by opening few of those 7* crystals ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰
    Lmaooooo

No.
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

Only 244 sigs to go for your 2 kids. Congrats, I am happy for 2 more seconds for every binary, it adds up.
    I hoard my sigs and not sure what to do with them. I need to be told what to do.

Yes it definitely adds up. Lol habitual hoarder here. I probably would be hoarding mine too if I didn't have CMM ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Uff