Egregious Deals for Paragons?

UnnamedPlayerUnnamedPlayer Member Posts: 15
edited June 29 in General Discussion
Disclaimer: Of course, this is my opinion. The game’s direction and reasoning is definitely not information I’m privy to so I may not be 100% right in reasoning.

Is it just me or are the July 4th deals incredibly bad for Paragon players?

The fact that a Cavalier player can save up units throughout a year because they’re unable to actually pass content with skill, and then practically get 2 r3 7* from this event is insane.

I understand that there’s a push to get players to higher titles and Valiant as the game progresses so I’m okay with this being the case that Cavaliers might have this opportunity. But why not make it easier/a better or cheaper opportunity for Paragon players to achieve the same thing?

Why is it that as a Paragon player I would have to struggle/spend the same units as a Cavalier player to get 2 r3 7* champs?

Act 6 is a serious hurdle in the game. I would consider it definitively harder than Act 7 or 8. Thronebreakers and Paragons had to work hard to achieve these milestones and it feels like extra punishment for even trying if you’ve gotten these titles within the past year.

The bigger question is whether this is the case going forward. Should Paragon’s expect to be getting lumped in with Cavaliers? Should we be pushing for Valiant that much more aggressively? What is the game’s future reward system going to reflect for titles?

Comments

• UnnamedPlayerUnnamedPlayer Member Posts: 15
    Actually, I’ve just found an earlier thread that focuses on this as well. Thread can be closed since it’s a repeat ig.