**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Yet another who to r3 poll with a description which is longer than it should be so beware

So I'm looking for a necro option for the remaining 5 paths though I wouldn't wanna limit myself to a single quest in the entire game. I'm primarily looking for the champ with the highest utility + damage, the one I can bring to most content. Also I'd like to mention that I almost always run recoils even in bgs and I probably will continue to do so (You'd do the same if I had recorded the 22 second r3 duped sassy fight with silk). So here are my thoughts on the champs I'm considering, would love to hear your thoughts as well:

Venom: Super enjoyable, seems decent for necropolis (fintech aarkus solo comes to mind), definitely has some utility though bleed immunity shuts him down completely. Overall seems like a great r3 candidate from what I've heard from people.

Iron Man: Just pulled him today and immediately fell in love. The damage, the utility, the tankiness, its like the complete package. Kinda sucks that he's not ideal with recoil masteries but I'm down to turn them off for necro if he's that good of an option. Heard that he needs dupe/high sig though I don't see the necessity of having it.

Silver Sable: Yes, I'm serious. She will inevitably get buffed and I honestly enjoy her playstyle a lot, as stressful as it is. If I rank her up I probably won't use her anywhere tho, she just lacks the utility + damage so bad. She's straight up trash tbh. Like beyond useless. Actually, just ignore this option.

Silk: I really really enjoy this champion and her prowess on taking down small/mid health pools. Only thing holding me back is the fear of this rank up being beyond overkill. She took down a r3 duped sassy in 22 seconds the other day, why should I invest more in her? Does she really need more damage? Maybe the health could come in handy for instances where I'd need to put her in defence but I don't really care about defence for now.

Kushala: Another super fun champ who's playable in literally all kinds of content. Her only weakness is her not being suitable for recoils. An absurd combination of damage and utility for sure and again, I'd turn of recoils just for her to roam through necro freely.

Juggernaut: lol

Overall I'm leaning towards venom atm with iron man being a close second. Would like to hear your opinions and recommendations. Thank you to anyone that took the time to read and wish everyone a pleasant day!

TLDR: In the current state of the game Kate Bishop is the best champion in the entire game, even over Herc. She is straight up broken to the point where skill required doesn't justify her dealing 2 million dmg/min while taking 0 damage. Also I have a few champs I'm considering to rank up so it'd be cool to have some opinions on it as well I guess?

Yet another who to r3 poll with a description which is longer than it should be so beware 28 votes

Unawakened Venom
7% 2 votes
Unawakened OG Iron Man
0% 0 votes
Unawakened Silver Sable XD
3% 1 vote
Unawakened Silk
0% 0 votes
Unawakened Kushala
39% 11 votes
Sig 20 Juggernaut
50% 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 230 ★★★
    Kushala is your only option here who will make a significant impact in Necro.

I just took Venom to r2. He’s underwhelming so far. I only have two points in DW. But if a champ needs five points in a niche mastery to be awesome, that’s an indictment, in my mind.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★
    Juggs r3 would be so overkill but worth it too lol. Kushala needs the boost more than him imo. Fantastic champ

I love silk but I’d wait till she’s duped. You really had a 22 second sassy fight? She can do some crazy stuff but I didn’t even think that was possible
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,047 ★★★★
    Well, I'm not gonna vote cause I think you have three solid options (I have all at r3) in Venom, Silk, and Juggernaut.

I'd venture to say the best overall option is Silk. She can be pretty safe to play with her special evade, can effectively be buff immune (outside of nodes) by putting an S2099 relic on her, and her damage isn't at risk dependent on opponent immunities (as is the case with Vemom).

All that said though, you can't go wrong with any of those three options. I'd probably put Juggs at the bottom though, cause while he's capable of some insane damage, he can also be neutered really fast by a non-damaging debuff.

I'd put Silk number one. Venom number two.

Good luck!!
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Juggs r3 would be so overkill but worth it too lol. Kushala needs the boost more than him imo. Fantastic champ

I love silk but I’d wait till she’s duped. You really had a 22 second sassy fight? She can do some crazy stuff but I didn’t even think that was possible

I couldn't imagine either
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Well, I'm not gonna vote cause I think you have three solid options (I have all at r3) in Venom, Silk, and Juggernaut.

I'd venture to say the best overall option is Silk. She can be pretty safe to play with her special evade, can effectively be buff immune (outside of nodes) by putting an S2099 relic on her, and her damage isn't at risk dependent on opponent immunities (as is the case with Vemom).

All that said though, you can't go wrong with any of those three options. I'd probably put Juggs at the bottom though, cause while he's capable of some insane damage, he can also be neutered really fast by a non-damaging debuff.

Good luck!!

I’ve never understood the non-damaging debuff argument against Juggs tbh. That’s the thing that keeps him from being busted, but he also nukes through 90% of defenders in the game anyway lol
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,630 ★★★★★
    Venom is a very big nuke at r3.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,630 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

mgj0630 said:

Good luck!!

I’ve never understood the non-damaging debuff argument against Juggs tbh. That’s the thing that keeps him from being busted, but he also nukes through 90% of defenders in the game anyway lol
    Maybe it's cuz some common cosmic defenders shut him down easily, like knull or serpent, and even some non defensive champs like Angela.

He gets a huge damage boost just by entering a match, So I understand the limitations. But maybe make it such a way that cosmics can't shut him down via applying debuff? Is it too much to ask? Idk.