**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Airwalker Necropolis Bugged?

His cross fight darktide charges will not drop off,
They will count down from 2 fights remaining to 1
But thats it, my whole team has the cross fight now and this fight has become impossible…
One L1 = death no matter what

Can Kabam reset the fight /do anything about all the revives wasted on this bug?

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,082 ★★★★

His cross fight darktide charges will not drop off,
    They will count down from 2 fights remaining to 1
    But thats it, my whole team has the cross fight now and this fight has become impossible…
    One L1 = death no matter what

Can Kabam reset the fight /do anything about all the revives wasted on this bug?

Well if you keep getting the passive the dark tide will persist no? It would probably be easy to help you if you tell us what your team comp is and how much health he has left.

If you're using kate he's an easy solo, and aegon can probably 2 shot or solo, idk I used kate all 3 times
  • Options
    RawrasurusRawrasurus Posts: 54 ★★
    I have kate on my team

Hes not supposed to reapply the cross fight charge unless you get 10 dark tide debuffs converted into a passive

If his crossfight charge was actually being reapplied after each fight it should say 2 fights left, but it doesnt.
    It just stays at 1

I got him down to 20% hp, died to the passive and this is how I got stuck in this predicament
    I cant progress because the charges do not fall off
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,082 ★★★★
    edited June 30

I have kate on my team

Hes not supposed to reapply the cross fight charge unless you get 10 dark tide debuffs converted into a passive

If his crossfight charge was actually being reapplied after each fight it should say 2 fights left, but it doesnt.
    It just stays at 1

I got him down to 20% hp, died to the passive and this is how I got stuck in this predicament
    I cant progress because the charges do not fall off

Interesting, I believe that it would be cheaper to just restart the quest, do the first 3 fights and just get a solo with kate then. Once airwalker is fully ramped it would be more expensive to just spam revs.

The kate strat is:
    Start with at least 2 tranquilize
    Then 3 fragility
    Then 3 coldsnap
    Once this is done, you can just keep spamming sp1 or go sp3, he'll be dying super fast so just play comfortable