Act 7 is so easy?

Dr_doom1Dr_doom1 Member Posts: 108
edited June 30 in General Discussion
I just became tb,and have a overflow of revives due to act 6 deals,so i decided to do act 7 and,its so much simpler and easier than act 6 in my view i did the first chapter with just 4 revives, is it truly easier than act6 or its just me?

Comments

• Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    I’ve done act 6, 7, 8.
    I don’t recall which is the “easiest”,…but i will tell you the final boss fight superior kang is super fun.
    Enjoy act 7 !!
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★
    edited June 30
    Yes keep doing story content till you hit wall, then learn it from YouTube and forums and continue.
    So many guides and you should only stop when you don't have specific heroes to fight.
  • Dr_doom1Dr_doom1 Member Posts: 108
    Joker1976 said:

I’ve done act 6, 7, 8.
    I don’t recall which is the “easiest”,…but i will tell you the final boss fight superior kang is super fun.
    Enjoy act 7 !!

By seeing vídeos about it seems fun and a interessing boss
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,291 ★★★
    Best wishes for act 7
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★
    Act 7 is way easier than Act 6 (though I haven't run it since it's most recent nerf so that may not be true). Keep going, you got this.
  • BadahBadah Member Posts: 280 ★★
    Don’t stop until 8.4! You can do it!
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,109 ★★★★★
    Yes it’s easy and fun
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Dr_doom1 said:

I just became tb,and have a overflow of revives due to act 6 deals,so i decided to do act 7 and,its so much simpler and easier than act 6 in my view i did the first chapter with just 4 revives, is it truly easier than act6 or its just me?

Act 7 is easier then act 6 and act 8 is slightly the same as act 7 except each chapter has a fun boss compared to act 7 where only superior kang was fun imo, gwen master was also kinda fun depending on the path you took.