**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

An unconventional rank up and ascension

NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,477 ★★★★
I needed an additional counter for Serpent so I used the resources on her. It will be a very long before I get her as 7 star let alone awaken her so why not. She's unique in her own way and is so much fun to play.

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,738 ★★★★

I needed an additional counter for Serpent so I used the resources on her. It will be a very long before I get her as 7 star let alone awaken her so why not. She's unique in her own way and is so much fun to play.

Congrats

Did you spent units or paid for Summoners Sigil?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,391 ★★★★★

You call that an unconventional rank up? This is a unconventional rank up

(But honestly, cool rank up)

Do you use her that much? How does she do in BGs? I know she has those synergies with Zemo and Professor X
  • Options

Congrats

Did you spent units or paid for Summoners Sigil?
    I got from summoners sigil I did try to get her as a ftp from arena but couldn't get her
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Agreed, but I wish she wasn't locked behind a paywall

I agree
  • Options

You call that an unconventional rank up? This is a unconventional rank up

(But honestly, cool rank up)

Now that's truly unconventional
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 331 ★★
    Phoenix is way overdue to a complete redesign i think, she could be a banger if done right, so maybe it was an invest in the future
  • Options
    Prentex said:

Phoenix is way overdue to a complete redesign i think, she could be a banger if done right, so maybe it was an invest in the future

She deserves a solid rework
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,976 ★★★★★
    edited July 12

Awesome! I saw that she HUMILIATES AND DESTROYS Maestro. I can't wait to see what she does to Serpent.

I have enough tokens that I can get my 6* now, or wait for the 7*....
    Decisions, decisions.
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 284 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

There was an arena for her a while back, I’m ftp but sadly just got the 5*, score was ridiculous
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★★

Awesome! I saw that she HUMILIATES AND DESTROYS Maestro. I can't wait to see what she does to Serpent.

Decisions, decisions.
    Iirc the tokens for the 6 and 7* are different.
    They look similar, but you get whatever ones that you can use for the 6*, or other things then you get the 7* specific tokens. I believe it was 12 per week or something for the 7* ones.
  • Options
    edited July 12

Decisions, decisions.
    I just went for the 6 star for now because it'll be a while before I get and let alone awaken her as 7 star. She's really fun and yes she does well against Serpent and people have banned her in BGs surprisingly @Terminatrix
  • Options

Decisions, decisions.
    They look similar, but you get whatever ones that you can use for the 6*, or other things then you get the 7* specific tokens. I believe it was 12 per week or something for the 7* ones.
    Yes you do get 12 per week @Rayven5220 at least the tokens are different which is a nice touch.
  • Options

Decisions, decisions.
    I just went for the 6 star for now because it'll be a while before I get and let alone awaken her as 7 star. She's really fun and yes she does well against Serpent and people have banned her in BGs surprisingly @Terminatrix
    The instant bans.....I live for those 😂😂

• Options

Decisions, decisions.
    Yup you're right. I wasn't thinking about that. I can get both of them lol
  • Options
    edited July 12

Decisions, decisions.
    😂 Turns out I had already got her as a 6* while ago and just completely forgot. She had been benched all this time. 💀🤦🏽

More Instabans on the way!! Lol
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,391 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

There was an arena for her a while back, I’m ftp but sadly just got the 5*, score was ridiculous
    I hope that arena returns