**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

which champs No Utility only

Im looking for which champ NO Utility.
I tired search it have not found it...

Thankyou Teams.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Bwcv
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 421 ★★★
    Define what you mean by utility. If you are referring to a champ's usefulness, then champs like Groot, OG Thor, etc all lack utility (as in they are not useful). If you are referring to a champ not having any ability that could help them get out of situations, then I suppose champs like Punisher and OG Deadpool have no utility whatsoever.
  • Options
    Madbike30Madbike30 Posts: 26
    I mean Clary reward
    It said 3* champ no utility.

This why I need to know
    007Bishop said:

Define what you mean by utility. If you are referring to a champ's usefulness, then champs like Groot, OG Thor, etc all lack utility (as in they are not useful). If you are referring to a champ not having any ability that could help them get out of situations, then I suppose champs like Punisher and OG Deadpool have no utility whatsoever.

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★
    Madbike30 said:

I mean Clary reward
    It said 3* champ no utility.

This why I need to know

007Bishop said:

Post a screenshot of the challenge as i still dont understand