**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Necropolis Jubilee Path Team Comp Planning

Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
So this is my final path in necropolis, I saved it for last as it’s probably the most difficult one. This is also the only path where I’m not fully decided on what my team should be.

I’ve got the Stryfe path left in the 2nd section so I’ll be going Jubilee to Stryfe. I’m using an Aegon team for this path just for simplicity as I have more than enough revives on hand so I don’t mind the extra cost of using him.

The current team I have for this path is:
Aegon/Prox/Heim/Juggs/Torch. This is where I have my questions.

1: Torch is for Diablo & Stryfe and he is r4a. I’ve heard Shuri can do those 2 fights as well and mine is 7* r2, so should I potentially replace torch with her?

2: Silver centurion on this path is much more annoying with Aegon due to the trap node preventing me from nuking him with an sp3. Is doom worth a team slot for this fight? And if so, who should I take out to make room for him? I’ve heard he can also take Galan in section 2 though I’m not as worried about that fight as I am silver centurion.

That’s pretty much it, excited to finally have necropolis done and get some nice rewards. I appreciate any feedback I get.👍🏻

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Do you have Guilly 2099?
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Do you have Guilly 2099?

Yes r1 7*, not the biggest fan of playing her tho
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,523 ★★★★★
    I didn’t have any problems using Aegon against Stryfe. Not sure about Diablo as I used Sandman there for the quick nuke.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,652 ★★★★★
    Doom can nuke galan, SC nd jubs. Trust me you don't wanna fight galan with Aegon. It's doable but very annoying.

HT is better against diablo, and Aegon can do stryfe. Just a little tricky but Aegon is honestly better than torch.
  • Options

Doom can nuke galan, SC nd jubs. Trust me you don't wanna fight galan with Aegon. It's doable but very annoying.

HT is better against diablo, and Aegon can do stryfe. Just a little tricky but Aegon is honestly better than torch.

Alright good to know. Who would you take out for doom? It’d probably be either heimdall or proxima but both are very nice to have.
  • Options
    I only had prox in my team for path 2(instead of doom) and it was my big mistake. Air walker that path costed me 20 revives.

It depends on who you need most. I'll go with heimdall tho.
  • Options
    Didn’t wanna make a whole new thread so I’ll just update this one. I just finished my path and thus necropolis is now 100% explored.

I want to say thank you so much to @captain_rogers for telling me to bring doom for Galan because otherwise I would’ve been cooked lmao. I was worried about stryfe who ended up being a chill 2 revive fight with torch, but Galan turned out to be a huge pain even with doom, as there’s a lot of things you have to juggle in that fight. I gave Aegon a couple tries for him but got smacked so without doom I would’ve been in big trouble lol.

I had a pretty successful run otherwise tho. The final revive count was 32 revives and 1 team revive which was well above my goal of under 50 in total. I also calculated my total revive count for 6 paths which came out to 149 single revives and 8 team revives. Give or take a few cuz I’m bad at keeping track lol. It was mostly so cheap because I used Kate for 4/6 paths and she absolutely bullies the left side. I used more revives with Aegon for 2 paths than with Kate for 4.

I also completed one of my goals which was getting the grandmaster to 1% in a single run. I knew I couldn’t solo I’m not nearly good enough for that, but Aegon made the first 3 phases a complete joke. I actually remembered to take a screenshot too:

As many people suggested to me I took a domino dupe from the base pool selector, gave her the 30 sigs I had on hand and took her straight to r3. I also pulled dust from my titan and took her to r2. My 7* mutant class which was before my weakest class by far is now one of my strongest. Sadly can’t rank maestro yet, but I plan to r2 him with the saga gem we get soon.

Thanks to all who gave advice for any of my runs, it feels good to be done now.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,640 ★★★★★
    edited July 1
    I used just about the same team minus proxima and brought Dr doom for silver centurion. Path turned out not to be as hard as I thought.

Edit : looks like I’m late to the party . Congrats on finishing necro
  • Options
    edited July 1

I used just about the same team minus proxima and brought Dr doom for silver centurion. Path turned out not to be as hard as I thought.

Edit : looks like I’m late to the party . Congrats on finishing necro

Yea I saved this path for last because I thought it’d be the hardest, turned out the Odin to mantis path took me an extra 15 revives compared to this one. None of them were too bad with the right counters tho.

Edit as well lol: thanks man
  • Options
    Nice! Congrats. Now you can flaunt that grandmaster pfp😋