2»

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,418 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

You're like TOOOOOO generous on negasonic

She's easily below
    Dust (r3 wrecks everything in attack defence)
    Prowler
    Whitetiger (sp2 spam brrrr)
    Even Luke Cage.

NeSo exists only to counter 1 hero, that's it, that's her role and even in that she SUCKS.
    Bullseye in his usual war place is often placed at biohazard, stun reflection, stun purification, stun immune and "stun gives damage" nodes, she falls flat.

Negasonic counters the whole skill class and while her damage is mid af, she’s much faster than dust and luke in battlegrounds and her bullseye counter is primarily built for bgs content
    The lower ones are pretty bad tbh. Ironheart SymSupreme Luke and Sersi should be higher while trash like Spunk and Nova should be at the bottom, Negasonic's also a little too high.

Also not saying Luke is better but he is faster, people are still sleeping on Luke way too much after the buff.
    Really? I’ve seen some stuff with Luke but he hasn’t been that quick. He’s good but not my first choice considering the rest of the science class. I agree that Negasonic is too high, I’d put her below prowler and WT too but she’s catching a little too much flack lol
    Against mystics he absolutely can nuke in sub 45 yeah, regular matchups probably same speed as Negasonic but he's decently fast for mystics he's usually done after two sp1s before he can even reach the third one. He does however need r2 or higher cause r1 he sucks.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

NeSo exists only to counter 1 hero, that's it, that's her role and even in that she SUCKS.
    Bullseye in his usual war place is often placed at biohazard, stun reflection, stun purification, stun immune and "stun gives damage" nodes, she falls flat.

Negasonic counters the whole skill class and while her damage is mid af, she’s much faster than dust and luke in battlegrounds and her bullseye counter is primarily built for bgs content
    If players wanted to counter Bullseye just in BG then Kabam wasted lots of time because mutant Queen exists. Along with weaponX, Mr sinster, Gorr etc, justifying NeSo existence just for Bullseye BG is worst case scenario.

Bishop is the best and fastest bullseye counter.

Also never knew kitty can do this much damage lmaoo😱
    CGR can do the fight in 30 seconds with no crit reliance so I’d say he’s the best we have rn
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

If players wanted to counter Bullseye just in BG then Kabam wasted lots of time because mutant Queen exists. Along with weaponX, Mr sinster, Gorr etc, justifying NeSo existence just for Bullseye BG is worst case scenario.

Gorr is slower, Mr sinister sucks with inequity, and weapon x takes more damage. Kitty is also mid af for battlegrounds
    How can you call someone mid when there's a literal picture attached with 51k score, you NeSo players really are something
    In an ideal matchup lmao. No top player runs Kitty in their deck, not a single one. She’s slow af and not relevant for most champs. Negasonic could do that fight in the same time and she at least has more use on defense and counters more skills faster 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Not to mention, he probably did that matchup after hours of practice, no regular player would be able to do that fight in that time with full yellow bar. With Negasonic, anyone can do the fight in 40-50 with full health cause everything she has just shuts down everything he has by existing.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,313 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

CGR can do the fight in 30 seconds with no crit reliance so I’d say he’s the best we have rn
    Whenever I do cgr vs bullseye he loves to old his sp1😂. But yeah cgr is great for the fight. #1 bg champ for a reason.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

Gorr is slower, Mr sinister sucks with inequity, and weapon x takes more damage. Kitty is also mid af for battlegrounds
    How can you call someone mid when there's a literal picture attached with 51k score, you NeSo players really are something
    In an ideal matchup lmao. No top player runs Kitty in their deck, not a single one. She’s slow af and not relevant for most champs. Negasonic could do that fight in the same time and she at least has more use on defense and counters more skills faster 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Not to mention, he probably did that matchup after hours of practice, no regular player would be able to do that fight in that time with full yellow bar. With Negasonic, anyone can do the fight in 40-50 with full health cause everything she has just shuts down everything he has by existing.
    Yeah I’ve seen Bero use her against him months ago and he screwed up a few times because it’s not easy to pull off. Like Kitty is great and incredibly busted for stuff outside of battlegrounds (except when there’s a suicides meta in which case she’s incredibly busted there too) but I don’t see why Negasonic catches flack for this stuff when she is easily the easiest champ to use against bullseye with a good enough time
  • AddictorAddictor Member Posts: 428 ★★★

Addictor said:

Addictor said:

Would it be possible to spend that money on brain cells instead of Titans or nah? Those rankings are so bad 💀

Why are you being so mean?
    Cause this is obviously another flex post disguised as a tier list. Just like those rate my roster posts you make every single month.
    That’s 100% stereotype. I just listed all the champs in Titan, and you thought that was flex? I’m worried about your brain.
    You posted a "rate my roster" yesterday, you're not fooling anyone buddy lmao
    What’s the relevance between 2 separate posts bud?
  • Mrt9810Mrt9810 Member Posts: 72
    People love to hate on tier lists but honestly this isnt too bad. If all people are complaining about is the placement of 5 champs on the bottom half of a list; rearranging them then that means its a pretty solid list.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

The "queen" is a turle against Nick, Mole-Man, Killmonger, Korg, Attuma (for the last three you even have to make sure you hit only while phased to ignore thorns). Negasonic claps all of these way faster than Kitty.
    Sinister is straight up garbage if there's Inequity 2.
    Gorr is cosmic not mutant lol he does not counter the entire skill class.
    Out of all the mentioned, only killmonger is trouble for Kitty.
    And if Kitty sucks so much why Kabam is so afraid to release her as 7* 😉
    Addictor said:

Addictor said:

Addictor said:

Would it be possible to spend that money on brain cells instead of Titans or nah? Those rankings are so bad 💀

Cause this is obviously another flex post disguised as a tier list. Just like those rate my roster posts you make every single month.
    That’s 100% stereotype. I just listed all the champs in Titan, and you thought that was flex? I’m worried about your brain.
    The relevance is you're always looking for validation and attention as if the people on these forums were your parents.
    The day before that tier list, you were asking people to rate your "mini" opening lmao you're always flooding the forums with rate this or rate that, we get it you're a whale but like I said you're not fooling anyone 💀
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

The "queen" is a turle against Nick, Mole-Man, Killmonger, Korg, Attuma (for the last three you even have to make sure you hit only while phased to ignore thorns). Negasonic claps all of these way faster than Kitty.
    Sinister is straight up garbage if there's Inequity 2.
    Gorr is cosmic not mutant lol he does not counter the entire skill class.
    Out of all the mentioned, only killmonger is trouble for Kitty.
    And if Kitty sucks so much why Kabam is so afraid to release her as 7* 😉
    She's slower than Negasonic for all the other ones I mentioned which was the whole point. You asked why use Negasonic in BGs, I just answered your question.
    Cause a 7* right now would absolutely break the game and she'd probably become the #1 mutant in the game again. Kabam's obviously sick of meta gremlins so there's no way they'd release her this early, she'd also probably be useful in BGs again but as is the 6* won't cut it in 90% of the metas.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    My 4 titans in the new crystal, blade, blade, spiderpunk, blade. On a scale of 1-10 how happy do you think I am?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,418 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

Nah it's Sinister
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,418 ★★★★★

My 4 titans in the new crystal, blade, blade, spiderpunk, blade. On a scale of 1-10 how happy do you think I am?

• AddictorAddictor Member Posts: 428 ★★★

Addictor said:

Addictor said:

Addictor said:

The relevance is you're always looking for validation and attention as if the people on these forums were your parents.
    The day before that tier list, you were asking people to rate your "mini" opening lmao you're always flooding the forums with rate this or rate that, we get it you're a whale but like I said you're not fooling anyone 💀
    Once again! This post has nothing to do with asking people to rate my roster! So stop spamming or talking something unrelated to the post!
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

may i ask how did u kill him that fast ? Rank diff, or just suicides on ? Normally 6r5a kitty wont kill 6r5a bulls in 43s, it is like 60s+
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

may i ask how did u kill him that fast ? Rank diff, or just suicides on ? Normally 6r5a kitty wont kill 6r5a bulls in 43s, it is like 60s+
    Both r5 Ascended, no suicides, trick is to get hit by Bullseye basic attack when you phase to reach sp3 in 3 hits (When phased, if Kitty gets hit she gains lots of power)

So it was sp3 then sp2 immediately, like just phase in, let him hit, your phase will be paused on each hit then just win