Launch Pool Selector or Titan Nexus?

PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,393 ★★★★★
edited July 2 in General Discussion
Missing both Domino and Hulk from Launch Pool, but also don't have Onslaught.

I'm going to grab the 36k deal, so I can get Onslaught from there, but if i can manage to get him from the Titan Nexus, then I can pick a new Photon from the 2023 selector instead.

Besides Onslaught, the only other champs in the titan that interest me are Dupes for Serpent / Red Skull , but its mainly Onslaught.

My science is already covered in Silk and Titania so I can skip Hulk, so its mainly between Domino and Onslaught. Though, its just a 1 in 8 chance of getting Onslaught from the Titan Nexus.

Do you think Launch Pool Selectors will continue to be even more available? Possibly from the next Everest content coming in August

Launch Pool Selector or Titan Nexus? 96 votes

Titan Nexus
58%
GamerMagicBentonSecondSkrillerRagnarok13KaspYTCupiddfmoore26MysterioJustcause102PandingoPureskilzz000Ayden_noah1captain_rogersEwell65SSS69Skillful_starjcphillips7HassamaMamaDfour24Deamon1337Rawrasurus 56 votes
Launch Pool Selector
41%
EgyptOverseerCrys23KeonexOUYOBigTuna_2054EddieVanWGaudyGMoney10or_StrongGrootman1294KisHinDenzel116ZuroGOLBPowerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimeGravityIoniqus_797DrDavid69ShenkSparty6 40 votes

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,160 ★★★★★
    Titan Nexus
    3 chances to pull onslaught? Very easy choice
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Onslaught is the way.
  • MysterioMysterio Member Posts: 1,104 ★★★★
    Titan Nexus
    Titan Nexus is more fun IMO.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,393 ★★★★★
    Its a 3/24 chance though and I'm guaranteed him from the 2023 selector crystal, unless these votes are factoring that in, for being able to pick someone else from it like Photon @PT_99 @Rayven5220 @Mysterio
  • MysterioMysterio Member Posts: 1,104 ★★★★
    Titan Nexus
    Polygon said:

Its a 3/24 chance though and I'm guaranteed him from the 2023 selector crystal, unless these votes are factoring that in, for being able to pick someone else from it like Photon @PT_99 @Rayven5220 @Mysterio

3/18 chance right?
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,546 ★★★★
    Titan Nexus is what I chose

I have Spider-punk and Sersi (awaken, if I pick them it'd be for sigs), Serpent (new)
    first is pulling champion, second is awaken, and third is multiple dupes or add sigs to that champion.

very happy with this 7* rng.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,417 ★★★★★
    Launch Pool Selector
    If you don't have the op champs from launch then launch, current champs in the Titan are mostly garbage or mid. If you do however then yeah Titan nexus
    Launch Pool Selector
    Absolutely insane that so many people are voting Titan when 70% of the stuff in there is useless garbage or mid 💀
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,048 ★★★★
    Titan Nexus

Absolutely insane that so many people are voting Titan when 70% of the stuff in there is useless garbage or mid 💀

You can also hold it until the next round. And it's a nexus. So. Less chance of useless garbage

If you don't have the op champs from launch then launch, current champs in the Titan are mostly garbage or mid. If you do however then yeah Titan nexus

The main one I'm missing is domino, i also can get onslaught from the 2023 selector. But if i luck out on getting him from the Titan Nexus, i can go for Photon instead from the selector.

I think it boils down to how rare Kabam plans to make the launch pool selector, i.e. 18k again on Cyber Monday as the next time or as early as the Everest Content they have planned in August
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,936 ★★★★★
    Launch Pool Selector
    I voted for launch pool as I did the same thing and grabbed Hulk
    Launch Pool Selector
    Pandingo said:

You can also hold it until the next round. And it's a nexus. So. Less chance of useless garbage
    If Patriot and Leader are mid then the next pool is going to be even worse than this one unless they add Hulkling or Torch or something crazy lol Onslaught Bullseye and Red Skull are arguably the best pulls in the current Titan and they'll all be gone after next rotation. Are you gonna hold a Titan for 5 months?

As for your second comment, that is true but the chances of pulling garbage or mid are still way higher than pulling something useful.
    Launch Pool Selector
    Polygon said:

The main one I'm missing is domino, i also can get onslaught from the 2023 selector. But if i luck out on getting him from the Titan Nexus, i can go for Photon instead from the selector.

I think it boils down to how rare Kabam plans to make the launch pool selector, i.e. 18k again on Cyber Monday as the next time or as early as the Everest Content they have planned in August
    I think it's too big of a risk personally but if you like gambling go for it lol I'd definitely stick to launch pool cause after two Things in a row, I know how bad RNG can be.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★
    Titan Nexus
    Pandingo said:

Titan pool only gets worse as the time goes by.

Polygon said:

I think it's too big of a risk personally but if you like gambling go for it lol I'd definitely stick to launch pool cause after two Things in a row, I know how bad RNG can be.

💀💀💀💀💀💀
    Launch Pool Selector
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

💀💀💀💀💀💀
    You definitely dodged a bullet there, Negasonic saved that crystal lmao she does need r2 or higher though.

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

💀💀💀💀💀💀
    You definitely dodged a bullet there, Negasonic saved that crystal lmao she does need r2 or higher though.
    Yeah but a brand new Domino would've been much better (even with having to dupe her after). Should've went with my gut.

Now the only saving grace is that Negasonic gets a numbers buff /Shuri like buff in her rebalance period. Fingers crossed
    Launch Pool Selector
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

💀💀💀💀💀💀
    Yeah but a brand new Domino would've been much better (even with having to dupe her after). Should've went with my gut.

Now the only saving grace is that Negasonic gets a numbers buff /Shuri like buff in her rebalance period. Fingers crossed
    This is going to be a massive hot take but I'd rather take Negasonic over Domino just because of Bullseye being so meta relevant currently.

Also 7* Negasonic slaps at r3, and I think it's worth the investment personally. Her damage might not be the best but she cheeses the entire skill class which is very cool.
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Titan Nexus
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

💀💀💀💀💀💀

****, Negasonic is much more worth than Domino.

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

💀💀💀💀💀💀

Negasonic In Concept? Sure.

In execution? Not even close.

Domino is one of the best defenders in the game , and can be used for attack with Sinister Relic.

Negasonic while countering a whole class hits as hard as Mephisto or Karnak. She's in desperate need of a numbers buff if not a Shuri level one.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 419 ★★
    Titan Nexus
    I think Titan nexus only contains this current pools Champs
    I can be wrong though 😕
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    Titan Nexus
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

💀💀💀💀💀💀

Domino is one of the best defenders in the game , and can be used for attack with Sinister Relic.

Negasonic while countering a whole class hits as hard as Mephisto or Karnak. She's in desperate need of a numbers buff if not a Shuri level one.
    Karnak does hit pretty hard, not sure what you’re talking about
    Launch Pool Selector
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

💀💀💀💀💀💀

Quick correction here it's not that she hits like a noodle, her problem is the damage starts after sp2 and although yes you're hitting like a noodle before that, she's definitely not on Mephisto or Karnak level. Negasonic still does most r2s and r6s in 45-55, she only struggles against r3s:
    https://youtu.be/GfDHtw6Kydw?si=wXBBCnCUHRf0Zgax
    All the fights against r3s were 60-65 but against r6s and r2s she can do them all in 45-55 100% health except for Nick.
    Launch Pool Selector
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

💀💀💀💀💀💀

Quick correction here it's not that she hits like a noodle, her problem is the damage starts after sp2 and although yes you're hitting like a noodle before that, she's definitely not on Mephisto or Karnak level. Negasonic still does most r2s and r6s in 45-55, she only struggles against r3s:
    https://youtu.be/GfDHtw6Kydw?si=wXBBCnCUHRf0Zgax
    All the fights against r3s were 60-65 but against r6s and r2s she can do them all in 45-55 100% health except for Nick.
    The problem is they designed her to be this hard counter for all those pesky skill class defender , but shes not even a top/best counter for them, except maybe Attuma. Onslaught destroys bullseye and korg much quicker and is very safe himself. Besides Onslaught, theres other counters fasters than her for Bullseye too like CGR, Kushala, Guardian, Bishop, maybe Domino etc.

She just needs a slight tune up is all imo
    Hmmmm Onslaught takes 45-55 on a same rank Bullseye too actually so it's same speed. The rest though 100% agreed, there are way faster counters but all of those are riskier, Negasonic is by far the safest counter to any skill defender in the game (except Nick) pretty much.

I do think she needs a bit of a damage tune up though I agree, only thing I don't agree with is saying her damage is Mephisto/Karnak level that's a little too extreme 💀
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★
    Launch Pool Selector
    I spent 36k.

Went Hulk for 18k
    Onslaught at 36k.