**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Assassin mastery

Hey Kabam!! It would be great if you could show on screen when the assassin mastery actually kicks in, similar to unstoppable, dexterity etc etc that do appear. Be great to see where all those units went.

Comments

• Options
    bryce7mbryce7m Posts: 84
    Same for 'courage'
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    You know what? I have to agree with the OP -- you can tell when Deep Wounds is doing its thing, but yeah. Can't deny that sometimes, I wonder if Assassin kicked in. I try not to be one of those people who questions everything, but yeah. I won't lie: I have wondered if it procced
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    A lot of things happen when assassin kicks in (mine is maxed). Most of the time, you can stop regen like arc overload. Their defensive abilities are reduced dramatically. Your attack value goes up and you finish the fight quickly. It's a very good mastery to have, especially against tougher content. I've also heard deep wounds is a great mastery if you like using bleed champs like wolverine or x23, but mine is only lvl 1. Going to invest in that when I can.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Anonymous wrote: »
    A lot of things happen when assassin kicks in (mine is maxed). Most of the time, you can stop regen like arc overload. Their defensive abilities are reduced dramatically. Your attack value goes up and you finish the fight quickly. It's a very good mastery to have, especially against tougher content. I've also heard deep wounds is a great mastery if you like using bleed champs like wolverine or x23, but mine is only lvl 1. Going to invest in that when I can.

Deep Wounds is the truth. Wolverine, Blade, Hawkeye, X-23...man. Each of those characters are incredible with Deep Wounds.

Oh, my gosh. Don't forget about awakened OG Black Panther. Never forget about OG Black Panther with Deep Wounds. He can finish a fight against an opponent that bleeds even faster than X-23 -- it's amazing to watch

• Options
    ESF wrote: »
    Anonymous wrote: »

Deep Wounds is the truth. Wolverine, Blade, Hawkeye, X-23...man. Each of those characters are incredible with Deep Wounds.

Oh, my gosh. Don't forget about awakened OG Black Panther. Never forget about OG Black Panther with Deep Wounds. He can finish a fight against an opponent that bleeds even faster than X-23 -- it's amazing to watch

No doubt, I plan to max it and keep assassin maxed. I think that makes a pretty decent combo.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I agree with you all. I just wish we could actually see in on screen when it kicks in. As for deep wounds. Yes, it's amazing I got mine at lvl 3 and assassin at lvl 4
  • Options
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    I agree with you all. I just wish we could actually see in on screen when it kicks in. As for deep wounds. Yes, it's amazing I got mine at lvl 3 and assassin at lvl 4

There's no buff icon for it. It just increases your attack by 60% and lowers defensive abilities by 20% if maxed. The main difference you will see is your damage amount increases and champs that regen will have less regen or none, such as Deadpool or iron man that regen at low health.