Disappearing Free 7* Crystal

DaBigGubGubDaBigGubGub Member Posts: 46
I logged back into the game after a few months and have played for about a week now. Initially, I got a “Welcome Back” calendar that offered a free 7* crystal after seven days of logging in. However, the calendar has now disappeared and I never received my 7*. Is there any reason for this or has anyone else also had this issue?

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,674 ★★★★★
    Did you play those 7 days in a row? If not, then you missed out. If you took another break before those 7 days finished, calendars don't pause until you come back again. You just miss out.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 438 ★★★
    Seven stars are for closers.
  • DaBigGubGubDaBigGubGub Member Posts: 46
    @Siliyo @Buttehrs
    I have logged in every day in a row! I have been receiving my regular calendar rewards but the special calendar disappeared after day 2.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,546 ★★★★
    Since we don't know when you got back to the game.. and as you say it disappeared after two days..

I deduced that the seven days event had already been running and you joined back too late with only roughly two days remaining..

this 7-day does not start on day you join back. It started in a set date with most active summoners having had already been login in daily for 5 days in the 7-day calendar.

Sad to say that you missed it.