**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Naaahh this isn't right? ๐Ÿ˜‚

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 365 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

This was solely thorns page against my STRIKER !

Medium, light nad heavy was all I was doing nice 99% health and dropped a striker into sp2 and took 40% health to thorns... how? You can't have striker being contact hits against the attacker when it's not classed as attacking for herc during immortality?? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

• Options
    WeaponX2112WeaponX2112 Posts: 35 โ˜…
    There's a number of inconsistencies with strikers I'd like to see cleared up. Some are contact, some are non-contact. Sometimes throwing one still counts as staying close to the defender for their abilities, but not for your attacker. Why do they add rock stacks for Thing, but not take off stacks for Korg?
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 869 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Medium, light nad heavy was all I was doing nice 99% health and dropped a striker into sp2 and took 40% health to thorns... how? You can't have striker being contact hits against the attacker when it's not classed as attacking for herc during immortality?? ๐Ÿ˜‚

u sure damage comes from thorn ? I mean, current GC meta has explosive pers, so you might have triggered it with relic? I know attuma thorn damage is BS, but not that level of BS yet
  • Options
    Jack2634 said:

u sure damage comes from thorn ? I mean, current GC meta has explosive pers, so you might have triggered it with relic? I know attuma thorn damage is BS, but not that level of BS yet
    Nah 100% thorns, I was parry hearing so his concussion etc was through the the roof and sent striker to tee up final sp2 and just watched my health disappear ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    And I'd not hit his block a single time, he was quite aggressive so didn't need to
  • Options
    Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Posts: 80 โ˜…

Isn't his light a contact hit? And you might get thorns from that if you were doing lights.
  • Options
    First light and first medium don't make contact, makes onslaught crazy good for him and korg