**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

21k prestige player looking for >Gold1 ally

Hi summoners, this is my account, I’m looking to join a Non-Line Gold1 or higher War ally that does Raids.

Can do Discord but not Line please and thank you

Comments

• Options
    The_B0BThe_B0B Posts: 17
    If you’re still looking, hit me up in game (The B.O.B.). We are a Plat alliance, 100% Raids, and no Line needed.
  • Options
    DoomanDooman Posts: 112
    Always willing to chat with people looking for new homes. mrdooman on discord
  • Options
    The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Posts: 55
    We would love to have you. However, we use line to communicate. I see that’s not your preferred way, but I will at least share information about us.

We are gold 3, AQ 655 (but can do any), 100% raids, and so AW every week (8-4 last season, 6-3 this season). We do one assigned lane so it’s not stressful. BG there is no minimum, but we have several members who make GC and do pretty well. Average member is 3.35 million.

In game I am The Curd Bros or you can write me on here. Good luck finding an awesome alliance. While I’m partial to ours, there are tons of good alliances on here.