Hyperions worth

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
I know ideally hyperion needs high sigs and awakening to be considered top tier. But do you think for bg, questing etc that he is alright to use and enlist in my deck without awakening?

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★

A single dupe gives him the midpoint immediately of his potential boost

Oh nice.
  • McFernieMcFernie Member Posts: 86
    40-ish stones is supposed tobe his sweet spot. Being so competitive, I wouldn’t use him in BGs unduped, unless you have no stronger champs. Dupe males a huuuuge difference when time is a factor.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    He does not need high sig 1 dupe and he’s good, he’s great for your deck with and without sig.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    I am waiting for my Hyperion to be awakening. Once I dupe him will take him to R2..Great cosmic champion. Sig 1 is enough for him.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★
    You definitely don't need high sig, His sig scales really worse, But you definitely need the awakening

He does not need high sig 1 dupe and he’s good, he’s great for your deck with and without sig.

Oh, i remember a long time ago where i read on the forum Hyperion needs high sigs, must have been wrong then. Judging by the chart panther provided i can see why having him sig 40 would be optimal.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    edited July 4
    Yeah if you can play around him not being awakened. He's still a solid attacker who inflicts armor breaks.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    Hype is pretty good unduped but even at sig one his buffs last longer
  • Test18Test18 Member Posts: 2
    They have weakened Hyperion it seems. His special 3 attack would do 35%+ damage. Now it is weaker, seems to only do about 25% of damage.

Was having a bad run in battleground but this paragon crystal has made my day
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

Was having a bad run in battleground but this paragon crystal has made my day

Rarely see a 7 star from those crystals. The rng gods bless you
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★

Yeah if you can play around him not being awakened. He's still a solid attacker who inflicts armor breaks.

Ya know what's weird my kid asked me earlier for a few armor break champs and it dawned on me how very few there are who can persistently armor break.....and they are for the most part older champs
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Member Posts: 241 ★★
    edited July 6
    Lokx said:

Oh, i remember a long time ago where i read on the forum Hyperion needs high sigs, must have been wrong then. Judging by the chart panther provided i can see why having him sig 40 would be optimal.
    At sig 1, he increases the duration of his buffs by 65%

At sig 20, it’s 70%

At sig 40, it’s 71.5%

And at sig 200, it’s 75%

Just need him to be at sig 20 to be a monster. I’m telling you right now, you will NOT notice that 1.5% buff duration increase from sig 20 to sig 40, therefore it’s unnecessary. Sig 20 is perfect, one dupe and he’s set for life.

He’s a monster already unduped (I r3’d mine without the sig, and then duped him recently). Watch MSD’s videos on his r1/r2 unduped and sig 20.

Lokx said:

At sig 1, he increases the duration of his buffs by 65%

At sig 20, it’s 70%

At sig 40, it’s 71.5%

And at sig 200, it’s 75%

Just need him to be at sig 20 to be a monster. I’m telling you right now, you will NOT notice that 1.5% buff duration increase from sig 20 to sig 40, therefore it’s unnecessary. Sig 20 is perfect, one dupe and he’s set for life.

He’s a monster already unduped (I r3’d mine without the sig, and then duped him recently). Watch MSD’s videos on his r1/r2 unduped and sig 20.
    Yh watched those, put him into my bg and want to r2 him but have no gold unfortunately. If i riot ever released a gold + iso in the near future my roster will be stacked. However as of now he will sit at r1

Also if anyone wants to know how battleground is going, he is never banned 👍

…but he is never there during the selection phase