**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3 years 7 days log in BS!

2»

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Not true. Those extra champs would be good in regular arenas as well.
    Which arena? Summoner Trials?
    You mean like the previous years where we didn't get T4CC?
    Yeah, like previous year when we got a freaking t2a from the calendar, along with 4* and 5* shards and GGCs

Let's face it. This calendar is very weak compared to last year but maybe they'll have another calendar for new year with better stuff?

Erm... that was either the holiday special calendar or the new year one... that will still come!

Stop moaning!

That was the calendar for both

And stating facts and moaning are two very different things but that's probably the same for you.

Your not stating facts, your moaning for the anniversary calendar and then referring to the new year one last year...

So it's hardly facts is it... when your comparing 2 different calendars
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    The only good thing here is the T4CC. Very good even.
    The rest is good just philosophing tales.

My only objection here is, it's their own 3rd anniversary, a very awesome achievement IMO, but themselves are commemorating it very cheap if you think it.

Ps : That crystal should be a regular reward in events IMO, instead the "big deal" pose around it.
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    Lol my fault, I shouldn't jump to conclusions and accusations.

No need to censor. I thought free soeach was a thing around here.

Sigh. I don't think you filly understand what FOS really means. Look it up and get back to me

Sigh I didn't know you and GW were the same person talking to yourself.

FOS(as you say) is the right to articulate your opinion and now get censored. Also I take that as to calling out a spade as a spade, or in this case BS for being BS.

As for selling champions that's their choice but don't use that as justification for rewards. One does not equal the other,

Also this thread is pointless. Y'all have a good night, drink(or don't) something good and e joy your life. Night night.

The First Amendment's constitutional right of free speech, only prevents government restrictions on speech, not restrictions imposed by private individuals or businesses unless they are acting on behalf of the government

Nailed it!

You do realize that not every1 here lives in the USA?

More on topic: they were really specific in the announcement thread regarding the 3 year anniversary event/calender about which kind of crystal would be made available (1 & 2 * champs). For players who like to collect champs this is an awesome opportunity to get back some champs they sold when they first started playing the game, I’m hoping to get that spidey back 👍

well then people who didnt live in the U.S. wouldnt have made the comment about free speech as other countries dont have free speech, so obviously that person is from the U.S.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Lol my fault, I shouldn't jump to conclusions and accusations.

No need to censor. I thought free soeach was a thing around here.

Sigh. I don't think you filly understand what FOS really means. Look it up and get back to me

Sigh I didn't know you and GW were the same person talking to yourself.

FOS(as you say) is the right to articulate your opinion and now get censored. Also I take that as to calling out a spade as a spade, or in this case BS for being BS.

As for selling champions that's their choice but don't use that as justification for rewards. One does not equal the other,

Also this thread is pointless. Y'all have a good night, drink(or don't) something good and e joy your life. Night night.

The First Amendment's constitutional right of free speech, only prevents government restrictions on speech, not restrictions imposed by private individuals or businesses unless they are acting on behalf of the government

Nailed it!

You do realize that not every1 here lives in the USA?

More on topic: they were really specific in the announcement thread regarding the 3 year anniversary event/calender about which kind of crystal would be made available (1 & 2 * champs). For players who like to collect champs this is an awesome opportunity to get back some champs they sold when they first started playing the game, I’m hoping to get that spidey back 👍

well then people who didnt live in the U.S. wouldnt have made the comment about free speech as other countries dont have free speech, so obviously that person is from the U.S.

Please tell me that you’re not really saying that only the U.S. has free speech? Smh
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Ps : That crystal should be a regular reward in events IMO, instead the "big deal" pose around it.
    Disclaimer, I was talking about the 1*/2* crystals.
  • Options
    Just me but I agree with the rewards being BS the only things that are good are the energy refills and the tier 4CC crystal, and the rewards we get today later on aren’t the best either, c’mon Kabam a 4* or 3* Howard the Duck for playing the 3 years is just stupid
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    They didn't even run congruently.
    Ever heard of the summoner appreciation crystal? The one we got till the end of December last year?
    Do you want me to play your game too? I can think of three arenas right now they could be useful in.

Yes I do. Please enlighten me and list those 3 arenas where people use 2*s to earn rewards that are useful for any veteran
    Yeah, like previous year when we got a freaking t2a from the calendar, along with 4* and 5* shards and GGCs

Let's face it. This calendar is very weak compared to last year but maybe they'll have another calendar for new year with better stuff?

Erm... that was either the holiday special calendar or the new year one... that will still come!

Stop moaning!

And stating facts and moaning are two very different things but that's probably the same for you.

Your not stating facts, your moaning for the anniversary calendar and then referring to the new year one last year...

Please point out one place where I complained about this calendar. One post where I say something along the lines of "Jeez this calendar is so bad. The one of 2010 was sooo much better. Kabam should burn themselves"
    ... Actually, don't. Like I said, you can't even differentiate between someone stating facts about last year's calendar and someone complaining about it so you'd probably post the same thing again (like you did this time)
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    They didn't even run congruently.
    Ever heard of the summoner appreciation crystal? The one we got till the end of December last year?

I will say this one last time. Hopefully you finally get it.
    They
    Were
    Separate
    Things
    Not
    The
    Same
    So
    You
    Can't
    Combine
    Them
    You
    Have
    To
    Take
    Them
    As
    Separate
    Things
    And
    Assume
    That's
    What's
    Going
    To
    Happen
    This
    Year

Do you want me to play your game too? I can think of three arenas right now they could be useful in.
    Yes I do. Please enlighten me and list those 3 arenas where people use 2*s to earn rewards that are useful for any veteran

Quit while you're behind man. Just because it doesn't help YOU doesn't mean it won't help someone.

Stop moaning!

Please point out one place where I complained about this calendar. One post where I say something along the lines of "Jeez this calendar is so bad. The one of 2010 was sooo much better. Kabam should burn themselves"
    ... Actually, don't. Like I said, you can't even differentiate between someone stating facts about last year's calendar and someone complaining about it so you'd probably post the same thing again (like you did this time)

Read your posts again. You are completely complaining.