Worst Nodes in the Game

2»

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,335 ★★★★★
    edited September 3
    I'm not sure I posted in here before but I absolutely hate coward - having to tap block multiple times while ensuring you are properly evading a permanently unblockable defender is pants.

Also hate life cycle(?!) depending on the additional nodes - i'm thinking it's the one where you have x seconds to kill a defender after knockdown else they restore X% health or something.

Also hate the combination of redlining & langour. Separately they are fine but together they suck.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,040 ★★★★
    No retreat
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 401 ★★
    Pressure Gauge
    Destructive Feedback
    Power Languor
    Polka Dot Power
    That one Incursions node than regenerates 20% every time you may knock out a defender
    Masochism
    Combat Deja Du - Weakness (the damage is reduced a hit too much for one Weakness)
    Flux Dispersal
    Bane when your opponent is too ****ing defensive
    Red Skull and Colossus on Electric Defense (path 3)
    I got a combination of Tranquility, Power Play, Power Reserve and Special Lock -1 in Incursions zone 20. I was Herc, against Spidey 2099. Bloody disgusting fight; took 7 minutes. I thought I was gonna time out.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,687 ★★★★★
    Tyranny power shield in incursions. Specifically when I dont read nodes and get hard stuck because I'm big dumb.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★

No retreat

I refuse to explore Act 6 because of that
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

No retreat

I refuse to explore Act 6 because of that
    Act 6 is incredibly easy with 6r5a and literally any rank of 7*.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 796 ★★★
    The one in 6.2 where your health swaps with the opponents and then back again
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Tunnel vision