This 7* SKILLer deserves to go to r3

2»

Comments

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    Thanks all.

I've heard different techniques. Will try a few to see which works best in BGs.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★
    I have her at R3 duped. Almost always banned in bg's haha.
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Cheelith is an amazing r3 option. I dont think its a stretch to say skill has the least amount of desirable attackers but she stands out as a solid champion regardless
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★

Cheelith is an amazing r3 option. I dont think its a stretch to say skill has the least amount of desirable attackers but she stands out as a solid champion regardless

BMcG also has a rank 3 Chee’ilth
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★

Practiced around with her and ..omg...I reeeeaaaaallly like what she can do.
    I still have to play her a bit more to get the hang of everything, but so far, she's worth every resource.

Plus I had a 2-3 Skill gem patiently waiting to serve it's purpose lol.

Fyi..for those with an undying urge to express their disagreement and suggest a different rank up...there's no need. I ranked who I wanted to. 🙂

GIVE MEEEEE, she is one of my people, a native canadian

Practiced around with her and ..omg...I reeeeaaaaallly like what she can do.
    I still have to play her a bit more to get the hang of everything, but so far, she's worth every resource.

Plus I had a 2-3 Skill gem patiently waiting to serve it's purpose lol.

Fyi..for those with an undying urge to express their disagreement and suggest a different rank up...there's no need. I ranked who I wanted to. 🙂

GIVE MEEEEE, she is one of my people, a native canadian
    That's so awesome!!! Are you part of a tribe?
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 429 ★★★
    edited July 20

JAYIRI said:

I'm hunting for valiant and PRAYING TO PULL HER AS A 7* from my openings instant r3
    My 6* r4 is one of my most used champs arguably the most used aside silk and Kate.
    Her damage is insane when you do the heavy baiting rotation ITS UP THERE WITH KATE BISHOP
    Also one of the best options for biohazard and hazard nodes in war.

I hope you get that 7*!!

@Terminatrix look what I got from my Valiant openings
    INSTANT R3
    edited July 20
    JAYIRI said:

JAYIRI said:

I'm hunting for valiant and PRAYING TO PULL HER AS A 7* from my openings instant r3
    My 6* r4 is one of my most used champs arguably the most used aside silk and Kate.
    Her damage is insane when you do the heavy baiting rotation ITS UP THERE WITH KATE BISHOP
    Also one of the best options for biohazard and hazard nodes in war.

I hope you get that 7*!!

@Terminatrix look what I got from my Valiant openings
    INSTANT R3
    Hell yeah!!!!! 👊🏽🤘🏽🥳 She's my newest Thing slayer 🤣 He can't do ANYTHING against her 🤣