SO WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE MISSING POINT

TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
In the sos solo event i currently have 11 points. missed the first week and did only paragon objectives on week 2. i became valiant on week 3 and did valiant objectives on week 3 and 4. and so i currently have 11 points. so if am calculating correctly we need six objectives as valiant to get all the rewards. since i missed 5 points as a valiant that seems to be the case. i know that paragon has 4 gauntlet objectves and one completion point. so what about valiant do we have eight points in the last week.
i went on read the winter of woe post and it said about a grace point for all. so if i calculate it as six objectives and one completion point and one grace point it all adds up.
but if i remove the grace point and calculate it doesnt add up. am i missing something.

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,240 ★★★★★
    Theshadow said:

In the sos solo event i currently have 11 points. missed the first week and did only paragon objectives on week 2. i became valiant on week 3 and did valiant objectives on week 3 and 4. and so i currently have 11 points. so if am calculating correctly we need six objectives as valiant to get all the rewards. since i missed 5 points as a valiant that seems to be the case. i know that paragon has 4 gauntlet objectves and one completion point. so what about valiant do we have eight points in the last week.
    i went on read the winter of woe post and it said about a grace point for all. so if i calculate it as six objectives and one completion point and one grace point it all adds up.
    but if i remove the grace point and calculate it doesnt add up. am i missing something.

Grace point was for the abs man robot objective.
    As Valiant you got 8 points left.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,010 ★★★★★
    There are 8 points left in SoS from the Gauntlet, based on the Winter of Woe one - 1 for "completion", 1 for "exploration" (there was a chest on each of the 2 paths which effectively gave you the points), and then 6 objectives. Paragons only get 3 or 4 objectives I think.

The only "grace point" was for Deathless King Groot.
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
    yeah ok got it. didnt know that point for exploration.