**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4mutant cats

I have never really been one to come on here and rant, but today I finished exploring act 4 on the specific hope that I could pull at t4 mutant cat and got skill, science, cosmic.
I have been playing for roughly 2 and a half years and in that time have only managed 4 t4mutants, I have formed over 60 t4cc, more than 10 in each other class however my only duped 5 star, out of 12 is storm, I have never used a t4 mutant on anyone other than her and still don't have the t4s to r4 her how is it that in that time frame I have earned twice as many t2a, the rarest rank up materials in the game, than I have t4cc of a specific class?

Comments

• Options
    And why won't they give us a viable means of obtaining the t4 class cats that we need? Other than selling hundreds of t3cc that they have made significantly harder to obtain through the weekly class quest.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Hopefully luck will come. Just be patient we're all in the same boat.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    If the reason you want the mutant cats is to r4 storm, then kabam is being merciful in not giving them to you. Don't rank up **** to rank 4!
  • Options
    Neal2158Neal2158 Posts: 53
    edited December 2017
    Well i need to get 1 r4, my next 3 best options are OG spidey, WS, and BPCW, so no one I would really consider. Storm is the only one of the bunch that can all ready do 50k+ damage in 1 shot at r3.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Neal2158 wrote: »
    Well i need to get 1 r4, my next 3 best options are OG spidey, WS, and BPCW, so no one I would really consider. Storm is the only one of the bunch that can all ready do 50k+ damage in 1 shot at r3.

She's still a terrible champ to R4 at this point, a year ago sure, but not now. Not sure why not post got flagged for trying to help you out though
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    You can use Glory and buy Glory and Greater Glory crystals for t4cc shards. You can also buy class specific shards daily. They won't get you there overnight, but probably faster than your current pace.
  • Options
    Wasn't I who flagged your post, just for the record.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I don't get tech as much as the rest. I have to be careful how I use those. The rest are plentiful. Science is overflowing. Hope Sentry is badass so I can use them.
  • Options
    That's how I formed the last one _ASDF_