HEY, NOW! That SIM buff should counter Bullseye decently, no?

ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★
edited July 8 in General Discussion
Just looking at one of the videos online (from DLL), the rework seems to have what you need to be a decent counter (though, sadly, no True Strike which would have made it the perfect counter).

But everything else…that seems like that should, right? You get the buffs up, so Bleed Immunity and Crit Resistance are massive, while the Regeneration keeps you alive from that ridiculous chip damage?

That seems like that should be pretty darn good, no?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,941 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

Just looking at one of the videos online (from DLL), the rework seems to have what you need to be a decent counter (though, sadly, no True Strike which would have made it the perfect counter).

But everything else…that seems like that should, right? You get the buffs up, so Bleed Immunity and Crit Resistance are massive, while the Regeneration keeps you alive from that ridiculous chip damage?

That seems like that should be pretty darn good, no?

He be decent for sure with all his buffs
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 9

He’ll probably be good for onslaught too with the energy resistance, regen, and big physical damage. He can also parry non contact attacks after a heavy, which yes would turn off willpower but since his is reduced by 75% anyway, I’m not sure that’s too big of a deal. I’m really excited for him.

Domino, Havok as well a few other mutants as well. They really made him a tech-cosmic fusion champion. Too bad he cannot remove prowess
    @ESF I'm guessing so. However doesn't Bullseye crit all the time, therefore the crit resistance doesn't matter?
  • ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

@ESF I'm guessing so. However doesn't Bullseye crit all the time, therefore the crit resistance doesn't matter?

Ah. I think you are probably gonna be right — the guarantee is gonna win out, most likely. Ugh

I need to watch the video again; I wonder if you can get AutoBlock up often enough, you can just go HAM and intercept like a monster, if you have the safety net of missing one every once in awhile
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,247 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

He’ll probably be good for onslaught too with the energy resistance, regen, and big physical damage. He can also parry non contact attacks after a heavy, which yes would turn off willpower but since his is reduced by 75% anyway, I’m not sure that’s too big of a deal. I’m really excited for him.

Domino, Havok as well a few other mutants as well. They really made him a tech-cosmic fusion champion. Too bad he cannot remove prowess
    Just the fact that he takes as many mutants as he does means I’m already happy with him. This is the first time I’m tempted to rank a champ before the buff goes live.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 786 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Just the fact that he takes as many mutants as he does means I’m already happy with him. This is the first time I’m tempted to rank a champ before the buff goes live.
    The only thing holding me back is the fear of them giving us a 7* version of him that’s earnable like nightcrawler
    edited July 9

EdisonLaw said:

The only thing holding me back is the fear of them giving us a 7* version of him that’s earnable like nightcrawler
    They might do that with the current saga, or they will add him to the titan in August
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,247 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I do expect him to be a 7* but I’m gonna max him anyway. We’re gonna have 2 r5 saga gems and I have basically nobody I’m interested in ranking besides SIM. If i get him as a 7* I’ll be a little annoyed but I’ll at least have the 7* for future.