Months of waiting for this

2»

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,487 ★★★★★

ZsirhcZ said:

Both my titan pulls have been duds. Xbones and Blade. I’m about a month away from another titan and am getting anxiety thinking about pulling another dud.

If you think that Xbones is a dud then you really need to get up to date with the game. He's FAR from a dud.
    And that's the problem with most players. If it's not the newest, new being a champ from this year or last year, they don't care. But what they fail to understand is new doesn't always mean great or best or even usable. Just ask silver sable how that's turned out.
  • CsuttonCsutton Posts: 215 ★★
    Bro my last 3 are blade, silver disabled and blade. I feel you 100%
  • CsuttonCsutton Posts: 215 ★★
    I forgot who the YouTuber was, but dude pulled 3 silver trash out of 4 crystals. It was painful to watch 😂
  • Windows10Windows10 Posts: 54
    JAYIRI said:

Pulled these 2 the same night you have no idea how upset I was.
    Kabam should buff these weak ass champions before releasing them as 7* honestly it just worsens the pull when they add these below mediocre champions

Gambling is the name of the game. Even though it sucks, what fun would it be if you pulled the best possible champ every single time. Sometimes you need a take the L and move on. (On a side note, I give my condolences to your roster. It has happened multiple times to me before...)
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    ZsirhcZ said:

Both my titan pulls have been duds. Xbones and Blade. I’m about a month away from another titan and am getting anxiety thinking about pulling another dud.

Xbones is great
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 988 ★★★
    He's gonna be a great option for the leader